• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So more work on displacement etc for the hair- starting to show some more randomness and shape. Gonna try one more thing too:) We'll see how that goes...
(also have head set to HairShort .2)

Dante67a.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL!! now see Laurie He's all Whipped Creamed up! ........ You beat us to it!

Great raised effect on the body paint it looks very realistic and I love the patterns!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I DON'T brush anymore...hurts my hands! So I invented this for the gorilla!
wip10 (how to screen capture)
YIKES, it's been decades since I used EyeCandy. Unfortunately, I never upgraded past version 3, so having to pay full price for version 7 is out of the question for now, and EC3 just doesn't do fur as nicely as EC4 does.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So doing work on Firefly MATs today for the Dante crew. I thought I would try a little "runway" action to get a feel LOL. So here are Dante and Taka strutting down the runway. How are you liking the variance in skin tone, value and color?

DanteTakaFFwalkway.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh, you thought you'd try did you? Come on, you just wanted to make us all jealous didn't you! :p

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
How about a little sexy ZOOLANDER !! =)

The Difference works very well Laurie!!

You Throw in Rod with a little sexy mochacchino and you got your self a super delicious Magic Mike show!!

I'm too sexy for my loincloth, I'm too sexy for my shirt.

I'm a model, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah, on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah
I shake my little tush on the catwalk

.......... sorry Taji is bad and needs a spanking!!
Zan Loin Cloth copy.jpg Zan Loin Cloth Back copy.jpg