• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Rick

Eager
So here are the adorable "Jungle Kids" called Zan and Taji, that Pendraia and NapalmArsenal and I are working on together. NA has posted a few images here of WIPs. They both will come with "clean" and dirty" MATs. Starting to get close!

Laurie, they are great! Looking forward to them!! :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all and thanks Rick! Good to see you around again!! I hope life has been treating you ok and that we will be seeing more of you again!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So here are the adorable "Jungle Kids" called Zan and Taji, that Pendraia and NapalmArsenal and I are working on together. NA has posted a few images here of WIPs. They both will come with "clean" and dirty" MATs. Starting to get close!

I was wondering if there was a young male to go with Diva! They are amazing!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I was wondering if there was a young male to go with Diva! They are amazing!
They are nearly complete there is just a conversion issue with the neck that will have to be sorted before they are released. Not exactly sure about how to fix it in the .cr2 and then have it read in the inject dial conversion, but I have several messages out about it.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Whew!!! The HW Big Cat and my "Black Panther" for the Big Cat are now in the store!! Enjoy!
Will be working on the Cub next and then the Cougar.

BlackPantherMain.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Can't wait to get my hands on the Kitty and your wonderful Black Panther texture.

Oh and yes, please release poor Dante. He sooooo needs to be in my Runtime. :D

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL Miss B! Yeah the poor boy has been caged up on my hard drive- he is more than ready to come out and play:) Not too much left to do on him but need to get him to Paul to do his magic.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I have a question about your Panther. I see just mat files. Is there a morph that's specific for this bad boy? Or is the default shape of the Big Cat that of a Panther?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hey Wolffie

The Black Panther product is just a texture add on set- black panther is kind of a broad term- can encompass everything from a melanotic leopard or jaguar for starters. Basically my texture is that of a melanotic leopard. I do tend to like/use the "Body Bulk" set too 100% myself and with all the other morphs one can make even the base big cat have many different looks. I am even actually working on a dial spin of the base to make a snow leopard. We'll see how that works as I develop those maps. He may still need his own custom morph.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
No worries Wolffie! Some of the upcoming stuff for BC will def have their own morphs, some maybe not, given how much one can do with the base alone in morphing etc.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yay! "Jungle Kids" is out now! Huge kudos to NapalmArsenal and Paul Lessard for all their great work on this product! And thanks to Pen for making the wonderful Diva so we could do this product! Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing what mischief you all get the kids up to!:)

As for me, back on to Dante, once Lil' Kitty is finished up - soon!

Jungle Kids for Diva - A Collaboration by CWRW/NapalmArsenal/CGCubed at HiveWire 3D

JungleKidsMAIN.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thought I would also note- both NapalmArsenal and I used the Dusk Mid Length Hair on the kids in a lot of the promos- works great as a prop- one can use the Body Part "Head" to scale to about 63% then position and parent and of course play with all the great movement and shaping morphs the hair has. Dawn's ML Hair works too but it's harder to make it as messy as the Dusk ML Hair:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You sure have the kids looking good with your Mats Laurie!! Paul is well Paul........... I don't think there is an equal when it comes to being the Wicked Exceptional Rigging master and so totatally owe him for handling the Poser Morphs!!

DANTE!!!! ........... House kitty! Can't wait!!

Last edited: