• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Laurie, I hope this is ok. If not let me know and I can delete this message.

There have been a few questions on clothing for the kids.

Diva clothing will fit Jungle kids, but you may have to do some modifications.

You might check this out!

Clothes for Diva? Info on fitting clothing in Daz for Jungle Kids is located here and a link to Gitterati3D's Diva wardrobe from Fantasy Attic it's free and pretty kewl!

It would be really nice if someone would actually make them a full wardrobe! Hint Hint! =)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
You sure have the kids looking good with your Mats Laurie!!

DANTE!!!! ........... House kitty! Can't wait!!

Thanks NA! Love the characters you created for them! And yep- what would we do without Paul?:)

Kitty first- but we are getting close! Then yes I aim to wrap up Dante (in what I won't say:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks NA! Love the characters you created for them! And yep- what would we do without Paul?:)

Kitty first- but we are getting close! Then yes I aim to wrap up Dante (in what I won't say:)

Does he have to be wrapped up in anything?

All I want is to be wrapped up in all of them LOL!!.......... You know you are so totally going to have to have a bachelor auction!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely render...that's a great pose! Are you doing a pose set for the cat like you did with the horse? I hope so...: )

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Lovely render...that's a great pose! Are you doing a pose set for the cat like you did with the horse? I hope so...: )

LOL I NEED to but Lil Kitty and more is keeping me so darn busy.... I still need to find a better way to save poses. Right now making them for market is even more of a pain than seams, at least for me (and that is saying a lot:)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I'm working on corrective morphs in clothing and I totally understand what you mean. These are driving me nuts...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
So for poser users... Laurie, how did you get the loin cloth to fit 'moglie'??

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So for poser users... Laurie, how did you get the loin cloth to fit 'moglie'??

For Poser, I exported the loincloth as an obj and then imported it back in and treated it like a prop. If only there was a way to scale it like one can the Dusk ML Hair etc I would just use it that way, but I wasn't able to figure out a way to do that. We ARE working on some alternatives to the loincloth. The one thing I haven't tried yet is the fitting room. That could be an answer. If one could scale it there, it could work great as a prop. Hmm I will have to try that:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
There are somethings in the works for some clothing options for sure, and that is how I used the loin cloth in poser in the ads and artistic images as well. You can even go so far as to pose it if you have a pose in mind and then export it as a .obj import it and parent it to your model.

As a prop you should be able to do the scaling on it that way. I have a love hate relationship with the fitting room ........... so........... if you have any pointers or tips you have my attention!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I did export, but the little boy's BUTT is so much larger... maybe I can semi-pose it, and scale it, export... import... I did try exporting it yesterday, but could not fit it... not sure my POSE fitting magnet thing I bought for Dawn's clothes at Rendo might work on it, could try that... the poser fitting room is horrible for this item..... but at least it's a super distraction with my surgery tomorrow! :0

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Still messing with it in the Fitting Room ( I am pretty much a neophyte there:) but I did find using an overall scale of 63% and an x scale of 90% fit him quite nicely. Def for more extreme posing it does help to pose it first then export the obj and so on. Back to messing a little more- need to get back on Kitty but will report my findings:)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This is what you get with the .cr2 fit. LC2.jpg LC1.jpg If you don't parent it to the figure you can adjust the Y translation and then move it up and then adjust the X and Z to get it to fit correctly and again you will have to pose it and then parent it to get what you want pose wise and the .cr2 would have to be converted to an .inj file for us to actually share it with you guys.

It works better if you don't conform it to the figure and just parent it or pose it, but when parented to the figure you can get some stuff like this with extreme poses.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I would for sure try the fitting magnet. The loincloth BTW fits Dawn fine right out of the box.
I need to get back to promo images on the FF set, but am trying to work this out.

Last edited: