• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
And let's not forget "hammerspace", where jealous Anime girls can pull an ultra large mallet out of their pockets at any time. Being an old school Anime fan, I just had to model the mallet back in 2007. It's also used all over WarnerBros animated TV shows. In the same way, Anime weapons tend to be larger than the wielder. LOL

Besides the frame and my signature, there is no postwork in the render - *everything* is 3D. It also features "Madoka", the world's first Anime "hybrid" figure for Poser. It's Aiko3 with AnimeDoll head, all in a single seamless mesh, and all morphs fully working. I left her as a freebie at Rosity, but they deleted it when I left the site.

Hammerspace_by_ken1171.jpg

Last edited:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
She is the new anime Dawn, DD, we had a poll some time ago for her name and Sora came out first.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So folks know, things are still in the works on Sora. It's looking like Virtual World will be able to put some time on the Sora skin maps next week. She's the right one for this task for sure!!!

Digital Dreams, I need to get you some files to work from for sure.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
So folks know, things are still in the works on Sora. It's looking like Virtual World will be able to put some time on the Sora skin maps next week. She's the right one for this task for sure!!!

Digital Dreams, I need to get you some files to work from for sure.

You know, I was just wondering where things were at. I'm really hopping I can get my dress submitted so it can come out at the same time as Sora. Sounds like there's still time to iron out/morph out some bugs.:)