• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhhh, yes that did put a lot of things on the back burner, as it were.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
As soon as I find time for it I will. it's something I started with Netherworks a while ago then all this with RDNA happend and it kinda went into hiding.

Yeah, bring that puppy to the front burner again. Looks good! Really good.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Back on Sora again. Holy cow. I looked at my last file of her and it was last touched on June 21 st or something like that.

I'm adjusting the base outfit to fit Dawn Special Edition. Then make a couple of requested morphs that folks have been asking for. I've made a list so I can refer back to.

Also I just can't resist showing a couple of gorgeous images that Virtual World created for Sora for Dawn. She did these some time back and we've been saving them for product imagery (at least the one with hair), but these are just so tasty. I love the map work she's created as the base map for Sora. It's a real beaut.

This will be a solid product for us, if we can manage to ever get it out right?! We will, we will.

Paul will have the last round of the House Cat to beta tomorrow, then he needs to finish out some efforts for Dante for Laurie Prindle's character for Dusk, then he can dive into getting Sora out.

So... here's a couple images from Virtual World. You can see that she'll have great looking lighter, and more delicate skin over all.

SoraForDawnBanner.jpg
SoraForDawnIRay.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her. Tosca does such beautiful work on character skins. :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Agreed, she certainly does. She's very skilled with the work she does.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Nice!!! I mean really.............. dreamy!! Gorgeous char!

I've been kicking around some ideas with Art-of-mind on doing some Slayer Style Buffy garb for Sora using his Spirt Champion outfit (he will delay release I think until Sora is out for the outfit) thinking Glitter might Kit Bash a Vamp set for Dawn that she might convert over to Sora once released. But ......... Art-of-mind's got some kickbutt 60's gogo boots to go with this and a wicked belt! if @Ghostman can get that sawed off ready it would be nice for a slayer kit + a few stakes and vamp killing gear. Dawn + Dusk vamp morphs chars........... I can see it. Maybe some black house cats and pumpkins. How far are you on the skeleton?

Although.............. Cat People is a rather fun cult classic horror flick using the big cats.
And don't worrry I haven't forgotten about the D.

I'm way early on working these textures but here's a quick sneak preview.
AOM.png

Last edited:

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Back on Sora again. Holy cow. I looked at my last file of her and it was last touched on June 21 st or something like that.

I'm adjusting the base outfit to fit Dawn Special Edition. Then make a couple of requested morphs that folks have been asking for. I've made a list so I can refer back to.

Also I just can't resist showing a couple of gorgeous images that Virtual World created for Sora for Dawn. She did these some time back and we've been saving them for product imagery (at least the one with hair), but these are just so tasty. I love the map work she's created as the base map for Sora. It's a real beaut.

This will be a solid product for us, if we can manage to ever get it out right?! We will, we will.

Paul will have the last round of the House Cat to beta tomorrow, then he needs to finish out some efforts for Dante for Laurie Prindle's character for Dusk, then he can dive into getting Sora out.

So... here's a couple images from Virtual World. You can see that she'll have great looking lighter, and more delicate skin over all.

View attachment 15895 View attachment 15896
Seriously! This is a girl that I really like and wouldn't mind doing stuff for. ;)

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Yeah, bring that puppy to the front burner again. Looks good! Really good.
Seems I lost it in my latest HD crash. :( Sent a message to Joe in hope that he has it saved somewhere. Fingers crossed. Hate doing it all over again.