• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Last one and sorry for the highjack of the thread.
Spirit Champ Trans.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Folks, happy to have you supporting and showing efforts for Dawn or Sora. Thanks for posting imagery and showcasing your energies.

Here are a few of the last morphs that have been requested specifically for Sora.

A pointed chin, a raised mouth, a closed mouth smile with no side creases, and a comparison of a wide open smile with faces creases and a new one with no side creases.

AnimeDawn85.JPG
AnimeDawn86.JPG
AnimeDawn87.JPG
AnimeDawn88.JPG
AnimeDawn89.JPG

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Still working on an iRay skin shader for the Hivewire folks to apply and adjust as needed. Getting closer so I'm working away. Tina and Tommy are still waiting in the wings for the shader. I'm not sure how to handle that for Poser yet as I really do specialize more in DAZ Studio. I REALLY wish there was a converter that actually retained as many of the shader nodes as possible but as it is bringing over mat settings between programs usually leaves one with just a diffuse map at best.

Love all the goodies propagating here!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looks really good Chris. Shiny white toon-ish teeth. I made a couple of pieces of geometry that are very flat but couldn't figure out how to make them conform in the mouth properly so I gave up for now...

Here's a quickie render before bed. Tina Toon, wearing Bruna skin and the iRay shader that's getting closer to looking the way I envision it too.... when I'm done with it I'll save it out as a SHADER and apply it and adjust it to other skins like Bruno, Tommy and Tina's skins.

Back to my other job tomorrow. Got allot done during this time off but not as much as I would have liked too....

TinaToon - Bruna Skin - iRay.jpg

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Last one and sorry for the highjack of the thread.
View attachment 16084

I had not seen that yet, and when I came to the thread this morning I didn't recognize the shirt. I do now; that is brilliant. I wish I would have thought of it.

I should probably just go ahead and change my user name to hijack, I think I also posted about five times now in this thread it was my last post. My new user name, Hijack_last_Post

Jokes aside, NapalmArsenal is showing me some mind blowing stuff behind the scenes. I'm very impressed!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Chris, I love the teeth and mouth morphs those will be AWESOME for stylized anime!! Looking forward to it!

@RAMWolff , OOh she's exquisite !! Great curves!

Thanks AOM! I think we need to set up a thread devoted to Sora clothing for this. LOL!! Officially the last one! I need to set some latex shaders up. Top is from the Dawn Resource kit. Textures are early and need to be finessed. Oh and I have some plans on the boots.
Spirit Champ Trans870d copy.jpg Spirit Champ Trans870.png

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Worked the last couple of days when I had the time on Tina's skin. Improved the morph too allot and have been making poses here and there as I went along. The skin is mine, still tweaking. So now I'm tweaking four sets of skin, Bruno, Bruna, Tommy and Tina. I need a clone of me to keep this going! lol

This is my "Hey" pose, Tina morph and base skin, OT Anime hair, my toon hair shader (green) and borrowed Bruna's green lips to bring it all together. Simple background of stars... Tweaked the hell out of the string bikini to get it fitted to her. She's quite a bit shorter and narrowed shoulders than default Dawn!

Hey I'm Tina Toonalicious.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looks great Ram...I know exactly how you feel. Halfway through the holidays and I'm still trying to finish up freebies I promised let alone products.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well if I were not having fun I wouldn't be doing all this, plus I like learning. My only issue is that about 3.4's of what I learn goes out the other side of my ear it seems. LOL The iRay stuff still baffles me but not as much as it did months back so there is some progress!

Thanks Ladies for the comps! XO

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yeah...it's the same here Ram...I do feel overwhelmed from time to time though but I think that's more because I know holidays is my only time to really get on with it.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Oh no way! It's true! You wrote so much more. But the shot against Anime? It was the only thing I disagreed with.

Look, I grew up with the Super Friends and then years later I caught this show called Dragonball Z. I was fed pablum while the Japanese where enjoying steak! Anime rocks!