• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh that looks like Van Helsing's gear. I wonder if there's any silver bullets. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ahh ....I need to research the Van Helsing idea!
It's a rather popular anime!

Of course there is my Hellespont Char for Jessie ..... not sure on the conversion options to Sora though. Half Harley Quinn and half Dante from Devil May Cry.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
There's a Van Helsing anime? Interesting. I was thinking of the old (think original) Dracula movies, as well as the more recent Van Helsing movie starring Hugh Jackman.
Im into those too Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff are some favorites!

Blood Ritual Print Silver Version copy2.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Nice mapping from Tosca for sure, really makes the Sora's morph look extra yummy!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I officially have the boots and belt from Art-of-Mind to go with the spirit champion outfit. So looking to get more work on that going sometime this week. Need to get the fairy flower textures in first though and Pen has sent me the Diva morphs for the outfit. Slayer Kit should be underway soon.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Nice detail, love the zipper!

I officially have the boots and belt from Art-of-Mind to go with the spirit champion outfit. So looking to get more work on that going sometime this week. Need to get the fairy flower textures in first though and Pen has sent me the Diva morphs for the outfit. Slayer Kit should be underway soon.

Sorry for the hijack Chris, last post here.

Thanks RAMWolf the zipper was a royal pain in my index finger from so many mouse clicks. Boots were finished just now. From a distance they don't look much different. Render same angle and lighting as before, and a closeup showing the zipper and stiching detail.

NapalmArsenal let another Halloween cat out of the bag (good thing because cats can't live in bags and I don't have the courage to let them out) so if your curiosity was peaked..
The belt was inspired by Julie Newmar's 1960's Catwoman. Not a duplicate, just inspired.

Belt with Boots.png

Go Go Boots 2.png

Zipper.png

Last edited: