RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Hard to say. A search for Dawn in the Renderosity gallery brings up quite a few images created before the HiveWire Dawn was released in 2013.

2. Rae134

Rae134 Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

I think there is also a V4 character named Dawn? (just to add to the confusion :p)

3. carmen indorato

carmen indorato Extraordinary

yeah i cauht that but as i have said i pretty much can tell if it was dawn or not in the render. and it was from what i could see.

4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Yes, she's one of Addy's V4 girls over at Renderosity, and I happen to have her. I think I can see some similarity, though not necessarily to Dawn "out-of-the-box", as it were. Some folks not too familiar with either character, might confuse them.

Rae134 likes this.
  5. CajunBeauty

CajunBeauty Adventurous

In my opinion I think he is full of it comparing Dawn to V2. Even V4 can't pose properly without breaking without pricey add on fixes. But Dawn poses without breaking.

Rae134 likes this.
  6. carmen indorato

well he wasn't comparing posing abilities at all. All he wrote was she maps(textures) like V2.
    If not extreme positions I like V2 and still use her for some scenes where I need an extra figure to fill it out.....sorta like a bit part character.
    The problem doing that is texturing. Since I am not too sharp when it comes to using all those nodes in Advance Materials room, I can never get a v2 figure even if she has the bet textures available at the time to render/look like a nicely textured V4. I wish I could grasp those functions but..........

7. Ken1171

Ken1171 Distinguished Contributing Artist

Thanks to Texture Transformer, we can transfer those beautiful V4 textures straight to Dawn. :)

Rae134 likes this.
  8. carmen indorato

johnny huma the rebel carried a sawed off shotgun I think and I loved the holster he strapped it to his leg like a revolver too. Way cool. Any way of getting a holster for this for M4 or V4

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  9. Speedr8cer5

Speedr8cer5 Motivated

Yes! My thoughts exactly!! Love this hair and there are all kinds of cool applications for this!

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.