• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
IMG_0263.JPG

Ready for the oven :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love calamari but not octopus :p And I prefer Bugs (the seafood kind) and Yabbies (fresh water crayfish). And shrimp (Prawns) are good on a Pizza depending what the other toppings are.

Satria, You'd like the Pizzas here then, they usually put way too much sauce on for me (thickness of Pizza depends where you go).

Yum Lorraine, I could eat around the fish like that :p hehehe, actually its been a looooong time since I've tried them, I should give it another go (as long as the Pizza doesn't have olives! Yuck!)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I make my own little pizzas using pita or naan bread and add my own toppings as I fantasy it!
I have added peaches with salty ham and different kinds of cheese and yeah even sardines dressed in shredded onion and lightly sprinkled with oil and lemon and some mint and oregano. I know it sounds weird but to me delicious!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I love Naan Bread pizza. I do the same thing. Trader Joes makes a really good garlic naan bread and I add on Paleo Pizza Sauce, fresh garlic, onions and red bell pepper, top with cheese and a sprinkle of cayenne. So yummy!

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
I'm very partial to apple fritters, apple anything actually. I wanted an apple spice cake for my birthday in January and well no one could find a bakery that made one.... *sigh* Best cake....

Next January you must remind me and I shall mail you one. I actually 'frost' the top of the cake with sliced apples baked in maple syrup ( the real kind) cinnomon and cloves...Best if served with plenty of real whipping cream!

quietrob

Extraordinary
Ram, where do you live that they don't make apple fritters or apple pie or apple spice cake!??

And I thought I'd been to hell and back...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
There are some places that make fritters but nothing like what I had when I lived in Florida. I'm in Cali for the past 35 years (+) .... apple spice cake... I think I've had that a couple of times here but totally miss that too. Now that I've been diagnosed with Diabetes 2 I need to figure out a recipe that uses safer sweeteners like Xylitol and Coconut Sugar......

quietrob

Extraordinary
I would say that is what Metformin is for but I have to compliment you on your devotion. I do backslide from time to time but I've always subscribed to the 80/20 rule of consumption plus I juice super food kale and spinach smoothies. As a fellow Californian, I know we have good fritters here but there is always that one special place where they make the best chicken or waffles. Best Hoagie I've ever had was in a place just our of Fort Devens, Massachusetts. Best Barbeque, Lucilles in Irvine, Ca. Best Oysters, on the pier off Newport Beach.

I still say one fritter made with sugar won't kill you but like the NRA says...it's a slippery slope.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
HAHAHAHA My problem is I'm addicted so let's say I go to Safeway and buy these new yogurt bars (there is this new company that makes these unbelievable yogurt bars, my favorite is the Mint center, dark chocolate cookie outer, 3 bars per box.... all three bars in one sitting. Can't help it. 1) it's summer so it's cold going down, love it 2) it's chocolate and mint 3) it's sweet. So I just know if I found a good fritter I'd be in trouble, just as well! PLUS my waist line is not kind to me these days when I go overboard. LOL

quietrob

Extraordinary
HAHAHAHA My problem is I'm addicted so let's say I go to Safeway and buy these new yogurt bars (there is this new company that makes these unbelievable yogurt bars, my favorite is the Mint center, dark chocolate cookie outer, 3 bars per box.... all three bars in one sitting. Can't help it. 1) it's summer so it's cold going down, love it 2) it's chocolate and mint 3) it's sweet. So I just know if I found a good fritter I'd be in trouble, just as well! PLUS my waist line is not kind to me these days when I go overboard. LOL
I'm sorry I missed this post. The Fritter post has legs to take up a few pages of this thread. Sorry I let it fritter away. ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
She looks good Chris.
I read at Renderosity someone posted an image whereby he used Dawn LE but said she maps like V2.
Dawn doesn't map like V2....does she?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
No, she has her own mapping...and there is no Dawn LE so I don't know what he's referring to :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah. I was scratching my head at DawnLE. Unless he means the original Dawn. Or maybe he's referring to using Dawn with just the Base morphs without the Starter Morphs and Head and Body Morphs products.

Though it's odd to hear someone comparing Dawn to V2. I only go back as far as V3 :wink:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
yeah thought it was strange but I looked at the image and the body parts looked like they were dawns and the search brought the image up in the gallery as dawn. Oh well. THanks for the clarification.