1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

Aha! More pizza for me and Rob!

2. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

3. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

Hahahaha... you guys crack me up. Each to their own! :p

Dakorillon (IMArts) and Lorraine like this.
  4. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

I'm very partial to apple fritters, apple anything actually. I wanted an apple spice cake for my birthday in January and well no one could find a bakery that made one.... *sigh* Best cake....

5. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

awww Wolfie, I would have made you one if you were near (although, I haven't made a cake in approx 20 years so it may not have been as tasty as you were hoping :p).

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  6. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

You may have to share with me Lorraine...I like anchovies. I'm the only one in my family who does!

Lorraine and quietrob like this.
  7. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

Exactly!

However, we will always make room for Pendraia. Welcome to Anchovy Pizza Heaven!

Pendraia and Lorraine like this.
  8. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Thanks Rob...

9. Lorraine

A new HW club! Anchovy Pizza Heaven and we already have three members. But do we really want anymore? It's a hard decision cos more members means less pizza...hmmmmmm.

Dakorillon (IMArts) and quietrob like this.
  10. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

I like anchovies if I can't see them or feel their texture :p

11. Lorraine

Oh, Rae! That won't get you into the club ;)

Dakorillon (IMArts) and Rae134 like this.
  12. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dakorillon (IMArts) Extraordinary Contributing Artist

No anchovies, but I'll take just about anything else on my pizza.

One place we lived there was this tiny pizza place, they make rectangle pizza and they would put just about anything you could think of on them for the deluxe pizza. So they had hamburger, onions, pepperchinis, pickled banana peppers, sausage, pepperoni, pineapple, green olives, black olives, mushrooms, cheese and tomato sauce of course, bacon, ham, chicken, etc. it was wonderful!

quietrob likes this.
  13. Lorraine

Wow! That's one heck of a pizza!

14. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Yeah, you basically used a fork, because you couldn't really pick it up very well!

quietrob likes this.
  15. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

I would say using a fork isn't allowed but when I lived in Japan and watched a woman eating Spaghetti and meatballs with chopsticks, she didn't expertly pickup the meatballs. She stabbed that sucker with a chopstick and plopped it in her mouth. Fritters, Pizza or meatballs or whatever you fancy...All that matters is that you get it in your piehole. But what I want to know is do you like anchovies? :sneaky:

16. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Yeah, in Japan there are definitely some foods that you stab, and some you scoop with the bowl next to your mouth!
    And no, I don't like sardines or anchovies! lol

quietrob likes this.
  17. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

That's okay! More anchovies for the Anchovy Pizza Club. Of course I am easy. I don't just like shrimp...I love shrimp.

I haven't tried it on pizza. Yet.

Lorraine and Dakorillon (IMArts) like this.
  18. Dakorillon (IMArts)

I love shrimp, and crab, and most fish, but not really calamari, though I do like pickled octopus with cucumbers, but not anchovies. So, I don't get to be in the Anchovy Pizza Club.

quietrob likes this.
  19. Lorraine

Shrimp on pizza is FAB, Rob, om nom NOM!

So much pizza for Rob and Pen and me! And guess what I'm having for dinner?! Yes, you guessed it, PIZZA!!!

quietrob and Dakorillon (IMArts) like this.
  20. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Y'all can have all the fancy toppings on your pizza. The best pizza is thick crust, slathered with sauce, and a wee bit of cheese. Most places do the reverse. Piles of cheese with the skimpiest brushing of sauce on the thinnest dough possible.

I started eating pineapple and canadian bacon because my ex refused to order half a plain pizza. /rolls eyes. If one likes their pizza plain, then let them have it! I actually picked both the pineapple and canadian bacon off my pieces, then ate the pineapple separately. Grilled pineapple is delicious :wink:

The canadian bacon was up for grabs.

Dakorillon (IMArts) and Lorraine like this.