• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
There are some fun colors and some natural ones. I also have a transmap for the hair to bring it into the "realistic realm" of things from Anime. So that will be an option as well. Still working on the cap transmap but the tails are done and need to tweak the bangs transmap a bit more.. still not completely happy with it....

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, lucky you. I was playing with texturing the hair with real hair textures, but couldn't figure out how to get a transmap for the hair with such wide/long "strands". Each of the Tails are much thicker/wider than natural hair strands would be for a realistic 3D hair.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
It works fine but I ran into an issue so I sent Chris a note asking for some feedback. It's all part of the process...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hopefully it can be resolved. Chris and Paul asked to see my files so they can look into a bit further.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
As am I but my body, for what ever reason LOVES garlic. I put it in EVERYTHING except my protein shakes! lmao

Have you tried it roasted in its own skin and peeled and spread warm on hot crusty bread!?
DAAAAAAAAMN....it is great with a cool white wine and a mild provolone cheese and fried black olives with vinegar on the side. In my world we call it "great peasant food"!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I wish I could say I like roasted garlic but I'm not a big fan truth be told. I did find that I like "Black Garlic" better.... you can find that on Amazon if you shop there. Keeps forever, it's sweet but very garlicy ..... use with some cooking but mostly just eat it out of the tin it comes in.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I like to bake it in beef broth in the big clump, then when it's done, you squeeze out the innards, put that on toasted sliced baggette, and top with a slice of tomatoes and capers, can add a touch of cream cheese if you get really excited.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Garlic? That's in Pizza. That means quietrob likes! Everything is good in pizza except for Pineapple. Pineapple and garlic is just wrong.

Never tried black garlic though.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
If you have barbecued chicken pizza, pineapple is a must. Along with cilantro. YUMMY!

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I loooove fresh pineapple, but have never liked cooked pineapple on/in/with anything. It just seems ruined to me.

quietrob

Extraordinary
See? 3wComics agrees! Don't barbeque or cook your pineapple. The only acceptable cooking of pineapple is on a holiday ham. Where's the raspberry emoji?