• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Worked on the skin some more today. Finally understanding iRay a bit more. My poor old brain! lol Got Tina and Sora's first make up done called Goblin. But of COURSE it's green! :p

Tina-Makeup-Goblin.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
There are those zombie models in the store ........... dunno I just think for zombie slaying you need a Massive .. Not big not huge ....... Massive sword that you can take out three or four zombies at a time or explosives.........flame thrower?! It saves on ammo reloading and besides with the zombies it's like the attack of the lemmings! LOL...... of course you can always play zombie bowling if you can get them to stand still long enough!! Just behead one of them and place fingers in eye and nose sockets and poof insta bowling ball.

The weapon AOM is doing is pretty neat and rather unconventional for the Slayer Kit of course it could be for more than Vamps I suppose......... Vamps, Werewolves............. Zombies........... what else am I missing?

quietrob

Extraordinary
There are those zombie models in the store ........... dunno I just think for zombie slaying you need a Massive .. Not big not huge ....... Massive sword that you can take out three or four zombies at a time or explosives.........flame thrower?! It saves on ammo reloading and besides with the zombies it's like the attack of the lemmings! LOL...... of course you can always play zombie bowling if you can get them to stand still long enough!! Just behead one of them and place fingers in eye and nose sockets and poof insta bowling ball.

The weapon AOM is doing is pretty neat and rather unconventional for the Slayer Kit of course it could be for more than Vamps I suppose......... Vamps, Werewolves............. Zombies........... what else am I missing?

There are zombie models in the store? I did find a blade slayer outfit for Dawn suitable for slaying and I quote, "...zombies, vampires or monsters of unknown origin." I suppose it's useless if you know the monsters origin but I won't quibble as I did say I death to all vampires except for Wesley Snipes. And Spike. (Of course I liked Buffy, I thought he looked familiar and warm when he was Brainiac)

I'm all for a massive sword. Not big. Not huge But MASSIVE sword that can take them out. The Flame thrower is of course good for parasytes as well but a sword never runs out of Napalm. Still, I like the idea. I get this flashback that says "If I were the man I was five years ago I'd take a FLAME-THROWER to this place!" No points if you use google. I'm off to play zombie bowling!

Slayer Kit. Something about that sounds very cool.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
There are zombie models in the store? I did find a blade slayer outfit for Dawn suitable for slaying and I quote, "...zombies, vampires or monsters of unknown origin." I suppose it's useless if you know the monsters origin but I won't quibble as I did say I death to all vampires except for Wesley Snipes. And Spike. (Of course I liked Buffy, I thought he looked familiar and warm when he was Brainiac)

I'm all for a massive sword. Not big. Not huge But MASSIVE sword that can take them out. The Flame thrower is of course good for parasytes as well but a sword never runs out of Napalm. Still, I like the idea. I get this flashback that says "If I were the man I was five years ago I'd take a FLAME-THROWER to this place!" No points if you use google. I'm off to play zombie bowling!

Slayer Kit. Something about that sounds very cool.
Yap Dawn Zombie model and some creepy crypts and such! Well I suppose knowing the monster's origin would help in making it dead.......... unless you go the whole Army of Darkness rather hard to kill skeletons so ......... I guess bludgeons of all shape and size should be used.

And not Aculard from Hellsing!

Last edited:

quietrob

Extraordinary
OMG! I almost forgot Selene! I love Kate Beckinsale! Okay, we have Wesley Snipes, James (Spike) Marsten and Kate Beckinsale (who is probably Miss B incognito. I've never seen the two of them together.). As for Army of Darkness. A Chainsaw should be included with your Slayer Kit. Works well on monsters of all types AND you can still trim the hedges.

Thank you for that aside about James Marsten. I think it's great when our favorite actors turn out to be nice people as well. It also makes me want to see their movies.

Tom (Lestat) Cruise. Yes or No?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL Chainsaw sounds good you going to model me one to texture? Of course I am from Texas and we did have that thing in that place in Austin! ROFL!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
OMG! I almost forgot Selene! I love Kate Beckinsale! Okay, we have Wesley Snipes, James (Spike) Marsten and Kate Beckinsale (who is probably Miss B incognito. I've never seen the two of them together.). As for Army of Darkness. A Chainsaw should be included with your Slayer Kit. Works well on monsters of all types AND you can still trim the hedges.

Thank you for that aside about James Marsten. I think it's great when our favorite actors turn out to be nice people as well. It also makes me want to see their movies.

Tom (Lestat) Cruise. Yes or No?
Lestat = Wuss ! At least that is sort of how he was portrayed in the movie. Armand can live though! My opinion! Anne Rice can sure write though!

LOL don't let Miss B find out about the Beckinsale ref! Chuckle!! ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL ............ I think we might be needing that vamp char morph and textures for Sora and well Dusk once he comes around!

Last edited: