• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Rae134 Love your use of the Gypsy wagon !!!
@Lyne Awe.... So cute!! Yap that's about the age they start them riding in Texas too!!
@SimonJM LOL!!! well I guess I can say that he likes Apples!! Really cute!! Love the cat and your Avatar in the background are really cute!!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
WHAT!!! he's out now?!? arrrggghhh now I have to go shopping...

:p

Oh and nice art guys :D

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Black Beauty, Ginger and Napoleon? I can't recall the pony's name ... or do I have my books mixed up?

very nice!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi LisaB, very close, I think you do have your books mixed up :D the little guy's name is "Merry Legs" and yes, they were all paddock mates in the book "Black Beauty" :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Merry Legs! Where am I getting Napoleon? My entire library of books when I was a kid was about horses. There's a Napoleon in there somewhere!

If I remember right wasn't that The Black Stallion's buddy?

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
If I remember right wasn't that The Black Stallion's buddy?

I think so! I checked that book out of the library at least a dozen times when I was in the 4th grade. The librarian took me aside to have a "talk" with me about it. LOL

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
All I know is my brain went "yes merrylegs!' but for the life of me can't remember what book it is from. I didn't read Black Beauty...but I think it may be Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit? Or maybe I've totally flipped to the other side of sanity...

Gorgeous renders everyone...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Pen, Merry Legs was from Black Beauty :) Shadowfax was from LOTRs (Gandalfs horse)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Pendraia Adorable love the scenery and great use of the Classic Tack !! Sorry liked it earlier just getting back to here!!

@Rae134, KEWL RAE!! I may have to frame that one!! =) One of my favorite books growing up ........... but then again .......... I had several favorites that I read so much the covers were worn and tattered!! =) That last one reminds me of the Spanish Pasa Finos and their 5th gate.

@LisaB I think Napoleon would be a fitting name for him!!!

@CWRW Cutie indeed!! I think that shows both ends of the spectrum! Harry is so flexible !! Great image!

I did have a Shetland growing up as a kid, his name was Shadow and he followed me around like a dog!! LOL

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think I loved all books that featured a horse when I was a kid :D I think my faves because no-one I knew had them were the Gypsy trilogy from Sharon Wagner (first published when I was born but I think the ones I had were from 1978). My next faves were the "Silver Brumby" series as that was an Australian one (hated the movie as it didn't really represent the books at all). :)