• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Ruckus Renders Here!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Thx Pen!

Here is with Dante- Duna head morph and texture. Can't wait for the Ruckus Battle Gear!:)

Ok now back to working on kitties and thoroughbred horses:)

View attachment 25104
Wow!
When I got the promo in my in box my first reaction was not a good one. Did not like his look at first. I guess I owe it to blinded vision I don't know. Then I saw the two renders you did dear and stopped breathing. Beautiful. It never occurred to me to try and envision him with other Dusk based morphs and textures. Very nice. I sit corrected!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wow!
When I got the promo in my in box my first reaction was not a good one. Did not like his look at first. I guess I owe it to blinded vision I don't know. Then I saw the two renders you did dear and stopped breathing. Beautiful. It never occurred to me to try and envision him with other Dusk based morphs and textures. Very nice. I sit corrected!

Thanks! I do think Ruckus has a lot of options and ptoentials- one almost needs to think of Ruckus as another morph option for Dusk and all of Dusk's products- characters, textures and so on. I love that the head and body morphs can be applied separately too!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love how JUST a texture can change the look of Ruckus. Besides pose and texture (all converted via EZSkin3 so they had the same settings) nothing else is changed (of course with the morphs added it would be a greater change but I wanted to see what just the textures would do).

From Left to Right: Dusk SE, Original Dusk, Dante, Taka, and Lanval.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Where was Ruckus when we had our Jungle Love contest :p
Ruckus with Dante texture and head morph (I also made his hands and feet slightly smaller). Dawn with Taji texture (eyebrows modified to be slightly more feminine) and one of VW African head morphs.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Ruckus with Tempesta's wonderful Skuro Demon, Baby Luna, Cute Moves, Loincloth, FM's road to hell set. Lots of post work on this to get the effect I wanted. Still not totally happy with the final render.
strange meeting.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Rae...I've had this image in my head since Chris said something about him holding something smaller.

Thanks Miss B...

Still not totally happy with it but my computer is so darn slow at the moment I don't have time to do more work on it right now as I have to finish some promos today.