• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Beauty in the Woods
Beauty in the Woods 101z.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I couldn't resist using the Mule Deer texture with snow!

Credits:

HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)

Songbird Remix (Dark-Eyed Junco) freebie by Ken Gilliland

Flinks Instant Meadow 2-Winter 2 by Flink at Renderosity
Flinks Instant Meadow 2-Winter 3 by Flink at Renderosity
Flinks Winter Trees 4 by Flink at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Frozen Lake Scenery by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Upturned Winter Boats by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Berry Trees V1 by Traveler at RDNA
Winter Lands-Vol 1 by Traveler at RDNA
Winter Wonder 2004 by LaurieS at DAZ
Rons Magical Snow by deviney at DAZ
Winter Wilderness by Tuesday at DAZ
KB-Frosted by Karen Mayes at Renderosity

Winter Serenity
Winter Serenity.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I couldn't resist using the Mule Deer texture with snow!

Credits:

HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)

Songbird Remix (Dark-Eyed Junco) freebie by Ken Gilliland

Flinks Instant Meadow 2-Winter 2 by Flink at Renderosity
Flinks Instant Meadow 2-Winter 3 by Flink at Renderosity
Flinks Winter Trees 4 by Flink at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Frozen Lake Scenery by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Upturned Winter Boats by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Berry Trees V1 by Traveler at RDNA
Winter Lands-Vol 1 by Traveler at RDNA
Winter Wonder 2004 by LaurieS at DAZ
Rons Magical Snow by deviney at DAZ
Winter Wilderness by Tuesday at DAZ
KB-Frosted by Karen Mayes at Renderosity

Winter Serenity
View attachment 46145
Dreamy beautiful Flint!! I know ..... It's just so peaceful!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I know it's not Christmas yet, but I couldn't wait LOL! I started playing around with some geoshells for some possible shaders for the deer.

The Golden Hind
In Greek Mythology, the Ceryneian Hind also called the Cerynitis or the Golden Hind, was an enormous hind ( hind is another word for doe) The Hind was sacred to Artemis, the chaste goddess of the hunt, animals, and unmarried women. The doe had golden antlers like a stag (some think it was probably a reindeer as both males and females have antlers) and hooves of bronze or brass, and it was said it could outrun an arrow in flight. The capture of the Golden Hind was the third labor of Heracles. It was also thought that the blood of the golden hind could kill a god , therefore, making the hind one of the most valuable and rare creatures.
GH SML.jpg

Golden Hind I SML.jpg
Golden Hind SML.jpg
View attachment 46175
Silver Hind SMl.jpg
Hind WHisper Fantasty Coat SML.jpg

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
FatherFrost.jpg

An Apa cover for the Amateur Press Association I belong to. (I turned the lettering off.)
The Philosopher's Mystical Forest, Genesis 1 utilizing Mce4D's Santa morph and Tempesta3d's Senile Santa 2 texture for M4. Mec4D's Father Frost outfit. Hivewire Horse with Mule Deer morph and Red deer antlers. Fisty and Marieah's Gemological shaders (clear quartz). In Photoshop Ron's Winter collection for the ice overlay.

A bit of a red letter day for me. The Mystical Forest is an Iray set and the volumetric lighting only works in Iray, so I rendered it in Iray.
Then I turned the volumetric lighting off, added one of Khory's Carressed by Light 2 sets and rendered it again in 3DL. It composited reasonably well by twiddling with blend modes. I rendered the subject separately in 3DL and dropped them in on top.