• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: No Free Rides....
No Free Rides 101Z.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
There's a cat saddle JOdel? I'd love to see that!

Edited to add: Found it, so cute. I can't see why it wouldn't fit (depending on how adjustable it is). I wish I wasn't broke at the moment otherwise I'd get it (can't buy anything before my op)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It is cute, but unless you have Gosha, what HW character would be able to ride the HW House Cat?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm, OK I thought of Diva, but thought she was too large. Hadn't thought of Luna, so that might work.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well, also, remember the size that the MilCat is when you load it into a scene. That's also an issue. I generally have to scale it down to about 30% to use it with human characters. Does the Hivewire Cat do that? I didn't *think* so.

You could possibly scale that saddle up to use on the pony. (Well, again, depending on whether it's adjustable in parts or just as a whole.)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I haven't felt really inspired in Poser for a bit, even since I got the house cat, which is great. But for a long time I've been eyeing this set of Watercolor and Sketching shaders over at RDNA. And now that they could be going away, I finally got them and was playing around with them and trying to figure them out. Oddly, considering they were fade for Poser 10 and Firefly, I could only really get them to work the way I wanted in Superfly, but hey, whatever.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I bought several of those, but I only had P9 at the time, so had no problem getting them to work. I should try playing with them in PP11 and see what kind of results I get.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Travis has "traveled" down through time, via the many cats for Poser....
AllTheTravies1.jpg

and now, Presenting:
Travis2016.jpg

I was able to make a 'body shape' POSE, so you will be able to apply my boy's body/head shape,
and then use any of Paul's poses in the Base set and the cat will retain my boy's shape! :)
Travis and Nickie are done, but I want to create a 2nd version of Nickie's coat, and a few more
poses to include in my freebie set! This freebie will be "any day now" soon!