• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Are you talk'n to me?
Are you talk'n to me 101z.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No sir! I'm not talking to you. I was just muttering under my breath about how warm it's gotten again!

Lovely cat! Though, he probably doesn't want to hear that.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No sir! I'm not talking to you. I was just muttering under my breath about how warm it's gotten again!
Here too, though not as hot as during the summer, and at least I haven't had to sleep bundled up in several layers of clothing to keep warm.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks, Chris.... But all the repetitive motion, trying to get white areas to line up on this one...well, this is what took my joints down when I closed my store...afraid I'm in for another few days of REST or I'll be in super trouble! No more mapping for a long while... and I hope I've got enough white parts to make my conversion of my Punkin cat faster/easier...but I won't even start that for a long while!! Sigh... Darn joints!

LynesDarkGray.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sure is, Lyne! Now take care of yourself for the next few days.

It's too late in the year to turn the AC back on, but it's much too warm at night to be able to sleep comfortably.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh like they ever give us privacy!

No matter where Tsuki is, the minute I head toward the bathroom, she's up and running to follow or precede me there.

Then she either pesters me unmercifully while I'm "enthroned," or she jumps in the sink ... and either flops down in it or demands I turn on the water, or she tries climbing the shower curtain, or she demands I wad up a square of toilet paper so we can play fetch. That works best if I moisten the toilet paper ball under the faucet before I toss it as it then flies further.

Once in a great while, she flops down on the rug and patiently waits until I'm ready to leave.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Satira, that is too funny. Fortunately my cats are now too old and too dignified to play any more. I do miss the antics of when they were younger. Now, they only view me as a walking can opener and dispenser of food. LOL.

Carey

Extraordinary
Travis... It is nice to you resurrected, Lyne apparently has read Steven Kings "Pet Cemetery" I am hoping this one doesn't "turn" on you. But I think being Halloween and all he bears watching...lol

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Travis has indeed come a long way over the years and needless to say, this latest incarnation is the best of them all!

Hi everyone! I've been waiting anxiously for the Hivewire House Cat to come out, especially since I currently miss having my own actual cat. I also had this story percolating in my head, rarin' to go, as soon as I got the kitty.

I've posted just part of the story here -- the pertinent part, with the cat pictures! I intentionally shaped Caddie to be a small, scrawny, big-headed, gangly cat. She's also missing her left eye, though that's not really apparent here. Her morphs also include a little bit of Cybrea's wonderful Cheshire Cat to give her more of a cartoony smile. Her map is one of the defaults that I tinted, just for the heck of it. I love her absolute contentment and devotion in the last few panels. The House Cat is so wonderfully detailed and expressive!

--MW

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Love all these, and welcome to the Hive, Modern Wizard. Fun cartoon! *sings* Let's do the time warp again!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forums from me as well, and I LOVE your render panels. They're great. :)