• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Embers Of Anger

Just in time for Halloween! This Orange Tabby makes a perfect addition to this fiery background, that comes complete with png layers to help you build your scene!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Credits:

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Orange Tabbies for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Inferno PhotoPak by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D
Embers Of Anger.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Great renders tparo, Flint and Laurie!! I'm looking forward to dropping the Orange Tabbies into my Runtime real soon. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous gingers every one of them!! LOL I have a thing for redheads!!

@tparo Great image!! I love basking in the sunshine on a cold day! Terrific Render!! I also love the watercolor effects on the other one.

@Flint_Hawk OOH! Spooky kitty Love the expression and BG!! I need to get those BGs!!

@Glitterati3D Awe....... So sweet Traci!!

@LadyNightVamp Fantastic Render and welcome to the Hive!

Pumpkin Spice
:laugh: You can put Latte on the end of it depending of whether or not you like the flavor and the coffee!
Pumpkin Spice2.jpg

Products Used: CWRW's Orange Tabby and Background image is from the Dance of the Flowers Wings Expansion set featuring
Lisa's Botanicals Daylilies and Frills Prism Textures.

Kizzen - You can never have too many!

Kizen copy.jpg

Products Used: Hivewire House Cat and morphs, HW leopard coat, background image is from Hearts of Africa Lost Legends.

Last edited: