• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Some of the older films are marvels for their time and there is nothing wrong with old school it's beautiful and stunning when done right! Oz is a good example!! Your silver screen monster flicks and classics are also masterfully crafted for their time and Ve Neil's Pirates of the Caribbean characters while more current are still memorable which is all done with appliances, sculpts, and makeups.

Jim Henson is/was a master when it comes to puppetry. I love all of his creations for the Dark Crystal, and Labyrinth also had some interesting character types. I think with the morph mixing between models Chris is thinking of will create creatures that are not bound to conventional standards. Then, it inspires you to think about well what kind of world or environment would this creature come from or be a part of, what do they look like and how do they interact and that is going to unleash the heights of fantasy and imagination.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Computer died 2 weeks ago. Had to buy a new one. I have spent the last 2 weeks reloading everything on my new one. Ughhhh. Here is my first "house cat" render, just in time for Halloween. I have used the black panther fur on the house cat. Woorked quite nicely!!

Title: Halloween Gremlins.
gremlins 101z.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Very cool!

At first I thought the gremlin was the cat, then finally spotted the cat in the bottom corner. So obvious! and yet all I could see was the gremlin in the center!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very cool!

At first I thought the gremlin was the cat, then finally spotted the cat in the bottom corner. So obvious! and yet all I could see was the gremlin in the center!
I had the exact same reaction until I scrolled down a drop and realized the kitty was in the bottom corner.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely use of the cat and Antfarm's new character Luanne...makes you wonder who's the prey. After all bat's are a bit mouse like and despite it's being bigger that cat looks like it's getting ready to pounce! We all know cat's aren't scared of a challenge...lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Reminds me of my cat chasing mosquitos that have shown up in the house recently...wish the front door flyscreen was up still waiting for it to be installed...

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you! I've been promising a Kitty picture for the little one (Lucy) for a while now.

There's an image to conjure with Pendraia. Kitty glowing in the dark after an impromptu snack! :sun::sun: