• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yeah. I think that's the one I used for my hippogryff kitbash. I still need proper ears for it, but the harpy eagle was a good start.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
So my muse who has been AWOL for a very, very, very long time decided to show up around midnight last night. I was up most of the night. Not sure that the dragon doesn't look too cartoony next to the cub but other than that I am pretty happy with it.
getthedragon1e.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oooooh, Daio. Love that your Muse is at it again. Love this image you've created. Love the dragon too.

Would like to post this image on our HiveWire FB page. Cool with that?