• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, looks like you've got quite a good grip on SuperFly Laurie. Looking forward to the new SuperFly textures.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
@Glitterati3D - Your kilt set for Dusk-

WOW! I LOVE THIS!!!

Thanks, Lyne! Some minor rigging to finish off and a few more textures, and it will be ready for beta testers.
RedBlack.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks, Seliah! I just know very little about the tartan designs themselves and they appear to belong to a specific group/crest. So after all my kilt research before I modeled it, I hope I'm not butchering all that with doing the tartans themselves wrong.

Yes, the tartans are usually very specific to a clan/family and their crest.

That being said though - there's no reason you can't do your own, and no reason Dusk can't have his own clan and crest, right? :)

I really like how it's turning out. Is the mesh fully welded on the kilt? I'd almost be curious to see how well that would perform converted to dynamic... yes, this the she wolf, I am known for breaking my toys. LOL!!

I do like how it's coming along, Glitter. :) I think the red especially is very nice.