• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
That is a great render. I will risk harrassment charges and say that might be one of the greatest hats of all time. The outfit is sexy and draws the eyes all about but I have to ask, what she is holding in her right hand?

LOL it's a revolver. I guess you can tell I don't do weapons, huh?

Hornet3d

Wise

It threw me at first but I saw it as a revolver eventually. I think my reasons for not picking it up first time was a mixture of surprise and the fact I was looking more for a handgun with the clip in the handle rather than a revolver. Whatever, it is a fantastic render.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Beautiful render, James! Love how the hair came out with the highlights. ^^

Now this is an Anime-stylized character shape I made using my custom body type morph, a bit of CatsEyes head mixed with DawnSE faces. The shorts, mini-blouse, pedestal, and backdrop rose emblem are mine. The jewelry was converted from V4. I've imported the sneakers from Metasequoia and rigged them for Poser to fit Dawn. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

Also used my "narrow shoulders" morph. Please participate on the discussion --> Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

AnimenessGirl_1024.jpg

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ken, its a HDRI, I did have to render the faces brighter tho as I felt they were a bit dark.

Me195

Extraordinary
Love this outfit

superfly render

Cheers

Jon

Fantastic render. The character is excellent and I've never seen planet lava look that good.

The default color is red, but my favorite one is orange, which I have used in the main promo. I like the grey too - kind of reminds me of Star Wars. :)

This is a new 6 pieces outfit I have been modeling for Dawn in the last few days, including the wings and tail. I am considering adding shoulder armor, but I haven't decided yet. It's just simple colors, no textures in this image. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 33302

Outstanding render. Especially for only using simple colors. An Incubus' hot date?

Love the Si-Fi feel of those renders guys !! Excellent work!

Winter Cherry
View attachment 33309
Products Used:
Dawn SE, Sora for Dawn, Tenacity Suit - Custom Furbie textures, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Cherry Blossoms are from Melidae Crown, Bow and Quiver from the Dream Stalker outfit, Overlay and Background from Winterscapes, Backgrounds and Overlays Merchant Resource

That is an awesome composite. I love the style.

Dystopian Dreams

CKV-01 for Dawn, my favorite hair (Frizzy Short Hair for Dawn), and DM stuff (Pyrago and Inertia).
Pose is from Strike a Pose by Ensary with legs and arms/hands modified.

View attachment 33626

Very impressive render. It looks awesome.

View media item 4114
Been a while since I said hi to Dawn.

Hi, Dawn.

This one is still very cool. Well done.

Just playing with some hair conversions for Dawn. This is Clandestine Hair. I love the hat.

View attachment 33633

That's an awesome render. She looks like one tough customer.

The revolver looks just fine. It's just hard to see because it's small and very reflective. Your render has given me a whole new respect for nickel plated handguns with a mirror finish. Whoever is on the receiving end of her wrath won't know what hit 'em.

Harley's been naughty so Dawn is taking her to booking

I love the sci fi elements that you added to the Bat universe. The emissive properties of the suit are awesome.

Amazing portrait. I really like her expression.

Beautiful render, James! Love how the hair came out with the highlights. ^^

Now this is an Anime-stylized character shape I made using my custom body type morph, a bit of CatsEyes head mixed with DawnSE faces. The shorts, mini-blouse, pedestal, and backdrop rose emblem are mine. The jewelry was converted from V4. I've imported the sneakers from Metasequoia and rigged them for Poser to fit Dawn. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

Also used my "narrow shoulders" morph. Please participate on the discussion --> Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

View attachment 33651

She is very creative and pretty character. I like her demeanor too. Excellent render.

Another hot day here on the Gold Coast, Aus

The lighting is perfect. The character are both very expressive. The whole setup looks amazing. I think someone is a genius pushing around a refrigerated cart with chocolate for sale.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awesome renders guys!! Rae love that classic pin up image!!
Very uber quick tests with Dforce and Lully's peaches dress. This one is done with 60 frames, I probably should of upped the number of frames and then let it drape more.
Dforce.jpg

Lully Peches Dress .png Untitled-8.jpg

Last edited: