• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I feel like I'm loosing my mind...I'm doing up credits...and can't find who/where I got "Angel Poses for DAWN" ?! Anyone know?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
These poses?

upload_2018-1-1_23-30-53.png

I looked through my purchases spreadsheet for "angel" and I didn't find them listed anywhere. I wonder if they are from RDNA?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I looked through my purchases spreadsheet for "angel" and I didn't find them listed anywhere. I wonder if they are from RDNA?
I keep separate spreadsheets for each store, and still have my RDNA spreadsheet, but for some reason I missed those poses. I don't even recall seeing them, so not a vendor whose products I purchased often.

Hornet3d

Wise

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, and she didn't bring them over to HiveWire when she opened her store here? Hmmmm, I wonder why.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
by the way, I love LOVE LOVE dynamic clothes now that I have learned so much...for example on my recent Nymph 'skirt' I constrained the part on the "top" (or right) hip so it WOULDN'T fall too far down with her pose... was very pleased with the results. I often change or add to, or subtract from Lully's constrained parts.... :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
by the way, I love LOVE LOVE dynamic clothes now that I have learned so much...for example on my recent Nymph 'skirt' I constrained the part on the "top" (or right) hip so it WOULDN'T fall too far down with her pose... was very pleased with the results. I often change or add to, or subtract from Lully's constrained parts.... :)
I think there is a way to create a pin and pin it there so that when you run the render it doesn't affect that area.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
OK Ken, what hair is that? It sort of looks familiar, but I can't place it.

It's no hair in particular. Actually, the fringe and back are from 2 different hair sets. It's from the wide variety of Anime hair available from MMD, typically modeled in Metasequoia. I convert them to OBJ and adapt for use in Poser. Some people at DA offer even more hair styles for MMD, and that was one reason why I ended up buying Metasequoia from the author in Japan - to reuse free MQO models in Poser. ^___^