• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah. Apparently the Skirball fire was caused by an illegal camp/cookfire.

Los Angeles Fire Department investigators have determined the Skirball fire in Bel-Air, California, was caused by flames at an encampment in a brush area adjacent to where Sepulveda Boulevard crosses under the San Diego (405) Freeway.

SoCal Edison equipment is being investigated for possibly being the cause of one or more of the wildfires.

At least it wasn't kids throwing smoke bombs around. Seriously?!?

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Love this outfit

superfly render

Cheers

Jon

Hornet3d

Wise
If you are speaking about the wildfires in California, the first one was caused by what they believe to be homeless campers cooking. I live about 50 miles from those fires. You can still smell the smoke in the air.

Well I guess you have to have some compassion for the homeless, just such a shame the result was more homeless people.

Glad you are safe, 50 miles sounds a lot but not when dealing with fires like this as evidenced by the fact you can smell it.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Love this outfit
Cheers
Jon

The default color is red, but my favorite one is orange, which I have used in the main promo. I like the grey too - kind of reminds me of Star Wars. :)

This is a new 6 pieces outfit I have been modeling for Dawn in the last few days, including the wings and tail. I am considering adding shoulder armor, but I haven't decided yet. It's just simple colors, no textures in this image. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

LilDevil_1024.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love the Si-Fi feel of those renders guys !! Excellent work!

Winter Cherry
Winter Cherry.jpg

Products Used:
Dawn SE, Sora for Dawn, Tenacity Suit - Custom Furbie textures, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Cherry Blossoms are from Melidae Crown, Bow and Quiver from the Dream Stalker outfit, Overlay and Background from Winterscapes, Backgrounds and Overlays Merchant Resource

Hornet3d

Wise
Love the Si-Fi feel of those renders guys !! Excellent work!

Winter Cherry
View attachment 33309
Products Used:
Dawn SE, Sora for Dawn, Tenacity Suit - Custom Furbie textures, Mid Summers Dream Hair, Cherry Blossoms are from Melidae Crown, Bow and Quiver from the Dream Stalker outfit, Overlay and Background from Winterscapes, Backgrounds and Overlays Merchant Resource

Simply Beautiful.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've always liked Dystopian themed images. I just never got into using the one or two DM Dystopian type prop sets I have. I guess, mostly because I never could figure what my character(s) should be wearing.

I know there's a bunch of that type of clothing out there, but never really got interested enough to buy any of them. You did a nice job of making CVK-01 look Dystopian, Satira. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Our next product will be something completely different from the CKV-01 or the cavewoman. It will cover 19 outfits over 3 different styles, as well as boots, sneakers and gloves. Quite different from my usual stuff. Will open the public thread when I have more promos. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Our next product will be something completely different from the CKV-01 or the cavewoman. It will cover 19 outfits over 3 different styles, as well as boots, sneakers and gloves. Quite different from my usual stuff. Will open the public thread when I have more promos. :)

Sounds very interesting, he said making sure his credit card is still in reach.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, tease us why don't you. :D