• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Hornet3d

Wise

Such a stunning piece which gets better the more you look at it. The figure is great right, not only the dress and the jewelry, but the expression and the dreamy look in the eyes. That is stunning enough but the 'sub plots' like the cat watching the birds feeding and the two kittens facing each other off, even the bird flying free in the sunshine through the window. Great render.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Great work Glitterati, I love the blend of textures and the skin tones, a really good example of what Superfly can do.

Thanks, Hornet. Working on the fine tuning of the dress right now - texture stretching in extreme poses. But, I'm loving this set and really putting extra work into making it look great.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Glitterati3D - I agree with Hornet... sure DOES show "Superfly" at it's best! I have not liked so many superfly rendered pieces...Did it take a long time to render?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Much agreed. Looks great Glitterati. One of your best renders in my view.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Now that reports are over I started work again on setting up Deidre for Dawn and Luna...here's a wip with the new hair I got from Rendo by Biscuits which comes with a Dawn fit. Colour has been adjusted using the diffuse setting as I wanted a more red colour. Morphs are Diva, Deidre for Diva and my texture for Diva...
View attachment 19542

A wonderful job, Pen. She looks like she is the calm before a mischievous freckled face storm. Is this DAZ Studio?

DigiDotz

Adventurous
just a quick one to get started again...
Kaila2.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I made this new 4K texture for the cheongsam dress. I am making a shader setup that allow changing the base and detail colors independently. In this render, the dress was conformed on the upper body, and dynamic on the lower part. This greatly optimizes the dynamics, and makes realistic dress fitting in any pose. ^___^

The pantyhose and shoes are from my "Classic Bunny Suit", and the bracelet is from my "Diamond Dress". Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

BlackAndGoldCheongsam_1200.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I made this new 4K texture for the cheongsam dress. I am making a shader setup that allow changing the base and detail colors independently. In this render, the dress was conformed on the upper body, and dynamic on the lower part. This greatly optimizes the dynamics, and makes realistic dress fitting in any pose. ^___^

The pantyhose and shoes are from my "Classic Bunny Suit", and the bracelet is from my "Diamond Dress". Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 25237

I love the texture and the ability to change the colours independently is a great idea. The fit is great also, I did think there was a sort of point to the lower part of the dress on the left hand side of the render but I knew it had to be my error not yours, then I realised it is just where the dress is split at the sides.