• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Daniel Hicks(OganicPic)

Eager
Contributing Artist
Having fun with super hero body suite and cape. sutiy2.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I gave you a like on that because it's a great looking image. I'm glad you said "movie accurate" though because the very idea of him or that vine supporting the full weight of two full grown people flies in the face of everything we know about physics!:sneaky:

Weeellll....then MOST movies depict it wrong... but I'd rather think those are REALLY strong vines... I trust my Tarzan! ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Lovely Ram...did you use the newer product from VW to drape it?
Yes, I did. I'm finally figuring things out in there. I did notice one thing about the gown... the draping stretched the gown down a bit too far past her foot in the render so I'll need to find the setting to keep things from being pulled too much via weight.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love the toon style and the fluffy bunny ears, but that :eek: bikini is out of sight! ROLF!! It absolutely gives me a new appreciation of triangles!! Giggle!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Now that reports are over I started work again on setting up Deidre for Dawn and Luna...here's a wip with the new hair I got from Rendo by Biscuits which comes with a Dawn fit. Colour has been adjusted using the diffuse setting as I wanted a more red colour. Morphs are Diva, Deidre for Diva and my texture for Diva...
Deidre for Dawn promo.jpg