• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Hornet3d

Wise
I have been away from Poser for what seems an age, not only that but life has become so hectic that I have not been reading the forums. I have so much to catch up on, it is going to take weeks.

I decided today that I needed to take a break and treated myself to a copy of ParticleShop in the hope I can improve my effects with a little post work. I have had a play for the best part of the day and the only thing I have discovered is it going to take a long time to get good at this. Here is my first real attempt.

Dragon Lady.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I decided today that I needed to take a break and treated myself to a copy of ParticleShop in the hope I can improve my effects with a little post work. I have had a play for the best part of the day and the only thing I have discovered is it going to take a long time to get good at this. Here is my first real attempt.
Hey stranger, nice going with this render. I've not heard of ParticleShop either, is it a plugin or standalone?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nice, Hornet, and adorable, Traci (yeah, awww!)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Have a very light day today, going to leave for the salon in a few but wanted to post this.

So spent some time making use of one of my very first creations in a modeling program that I liked enough to keep for later... my Gown (got a Robe that can be a Wizard's robe too). Decided to use the dynamic draping tool in DAZ Studio.

First I made a quickie couch and then used my "Queenly" sit pose for Dawn and the applied the Gown with just basic rigging and ran the simulation and got something I liked. I then smoothed it out a bit in ZBrush and applied some quickie materials to the couch and gown, threw in a backdrop and dialed in my Tina face morph and brought in April's Betty hair and here you go.... Gothic Violet ....

First Dynamic Gown.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks but it's nothing to do with Sora. It's my Tina face morph developed way before I knew about Sora. ;) Thanks for the compliments folks. :D I love Purple, Violet, Green and certain Blues and Gold and a nice :D

eclark1894

Visionary
and please do see my apology/reason in my gallery for using M4.... :(
I gave you a like on that because it's a great looking image. I'm glad you said "movie accurate" though because the very idea of him or that vine supporting the full weight of two full grown people flies in the face of everything we know about physics!:sneaky: