• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Great stuff Ken, Glitterati, new pic by me.

Cheers

Jon

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Congratulations are in order again Lyne. The Lady In Spain was chosen for Poser Staff Picks: April 3-9 ;)

Yes, congrats to Lyne for sure!! Yay!

But... also congrats to Ken G. for his "European Common Frog" image, and CWRW for her "A Moment In Time" Horse and Foal image, as well as LadyNightVamp for her "Kitty And Kate" image, that appears to be our House Cat.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yes, congrats to Lyne for sure!! Yay!

But... also congrats to Ken G. for his "European Common Frog" image, and CWRW for her "A Moment In Time" Horse and Foal image, as well as LadyNightVamp for her "Kitty And Kate" image, that appears to be our House Cat.

It's so nice to see Hivewire figures finally being recognized in these groups. Excellent work, Hivers!!!!!!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hell no!! I've had hives only once in my life, and I don't EVER want to go through that again. That was probably just as bad, if not worse, than the kidney stone I suffered through.

Hmmm, it's funny, the word just popped up in my head. I didn't think twice about hives, beehives or otherwise. :eek:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I've had hives too many times to count growing up. I still get them to this day. I've passed over 9 kidney stones and most have been pure HELL!

Here's an image of some that I've kept. And yes... I know it's really weird to keep these demons around. They're my demon trophies really.

KidneyStones.jpg

But... I do love the word "Hiver" as you've referred to it.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I've had hives too many times to count growing up. I still get them to this day. I've passed over 9 kidney stones and most have been pure HELL!

Here's an image of some that I've kept. And yes... I know it's really weird to keep these demons around. They're my demon trophies really.

View attachment 25344

ulp! *barf*... but SYMPATHIES!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I had mine back in 2009, and had a Lithotripsy procedure done, which breaks up the kidney stone into tiny little pieces via Ultra Sound Shock Waves. Then I had no problem passing it in the tiny little pieces.

Well, I'm glad you liked it. :D