• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
The useful poses are those labeled 'motion'...they are not playground specific. They are so useful I've stuck them in Luna's folder.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I've just been going through my poses folder and have discovered masses of kids poses that should work with minor adaptation. Mil 3 seems to work better in some cases than K4 due to the feet.

Lorraine

Me too! Though I did find G3 F/M don't work at all. Plus I did a custom action of the fix hands and feet script and use them all the time now, I just wish I hadn't deleted a bunch of Dawn poses before I knew how to fix them, no idea where I got them from to go get them again.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Given that G3 is new rigging and different bones, I can't say I'm surprised. Interesting that gen3 and gen4 work though.

Lorraine

They can cause the incredible exploding foot thingie but that can be fixed. Most of the poses need tweaking but they are a great start.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I can use any from mil3 through to gen2 with the Hivewire crew. You do sometimes get the foot and hand errors. IIRC they are due to translation being used in setting up the poses, but I may have just misremembered that as I can't remember where I heard it originally.
The only Gen2 poses that wouln't work were the dwarf ones and that was due them being saved with props and how they were saved.

Gen3 needs poses to be converted to use earlier pose sets and the same would apply in reverse I think but to my knowledge no one had created a script that does it. Although I did see someone asking for one over at Daz...I did actually convert some of the Hivewire ones for use with Gen3.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I don't very often use pose sets. Apart from hand poses. Those are appreciated. But they are also the ones most likely to get muddled due to different bones.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cute Lorraine...what's the dress?

Jodel, you must have a lot of patience. I'll often use pose sets to get close to what I want and then play with the pose but creating them from scratch is hard work. I've done a few for Diva recently...

just saw you included Lully as a tag...so I'm guessing it's her cute set for Luna.

Lorraine

It is, Pen, her Frills and Spills dress...such a cute set. Luna needs more dresses...there's a few pants of various sorts around but the only dresses I've found are Lully's and Glitterati's christening set. For the latter I am going to upload a couple of textures and a trans to make it shorter to sharecg. That can be my last puter time before I pack it up tonight.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I haven't tried the christening set yet I think I downloaded it, but you're right there aren't many dresses for little girls. Night Lorraine...