• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Jodel, you must have a lot of patience. I'll often use pose sets to get close to what I want and then play with the pose but creating them from scratch is hard work. I've done a few for Diva recently...
It's more like I don't use particularly exotic poses. Most of mine just use standard sitting, walking, or standing poses. I have occasionally used packaged ones. Just not very often.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Actually, considering some of my more extended projects, a rather high percentage of the poses used in them have been more iconic than anything else. What with the Hogwarts Gallery, or the Tarot deck. (I do remember using a few combat poses for a couple of the cards, but most are fairly static poses.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looks great Lyne!!!

Good to see folks utilizing this new product.

You should all see the new Baby Luna Expressions product available shortly as well. They look great in my view.

DigitalDreamsDS

Inspired
Contributing Artist
I'm making some toys and poses to go with the toys.... Going to be for DAZ and POSER :)
Going to need a DAZ person to help me make sure it all works ;)
5.png 6.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks Satira. I don't think I've ever slept through midnight on New Year's Eve, but if you're tired, you're tired. I've gotten to a point in my life that it's just another night like all the other 364 nights of a year. I suppose it would be different if I was crazy enough to go to Time Square to watch the ball drop. I don't even watch it on TV any more. In fact, I'm not sure anyone broadcasted it the past few years.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Miss B, that is an adorable little render. I love the bright colors on it. :)

Cute Miss B!

I can't believe I slept through the change of year :p

LOL - I did the same thing. I was out by 11 pm, and that almost never happens for me.

Thanks Satira. I don't think I've ever slept through midnight on New Year's Eve, but if you're tired, you're tired. I've gotten to a point in my life that it's just another night like all the other 364 nights of a year. I suppose it would be different if I was crazy enough to go to Time Square to watch the ball drop. I don't even watch it on TV any more. In fact, I'm not sure anyone broadcasted it the past few years.

I think it's mostly cable TV stations that show it anymore. Frankly, I couldn't care less about the ball dropping even as a child, and as an adult I really don't care about it. It's just another day for me as well. We might get together with friends, but it's a small gathering, and it's generally inside our home. And since they have young children, and we have a teenager, we break up around 9:30/10pm so that they can get their kids to bed. :D

I really think the whole New Year celebration/party thing tends to be more of a college/young adult party night. It's not something parents can really take part in, or well.. anyone who has to work the next day!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
No point in trying to sleep through anything here. Most of the local scofflaws don't think any holiday is complete without illegal fireworks booming and banging and whistling all over.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Jodel, you should try being on or near an Indian Rez during nights like this... they start the fireworks by 7pm! LOL We all learned how to sleep through the noise by the time we were eight or ten years old. :D