• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Wow - that IS an oldie! She looks so happy :)

I held on to a lot of the old stuff for things like this - one day they could be usable with a little effort. The thing with "kids" hair is that they just have so much less of it than adults do, so adult hair fit to them just overwhelms them. If I could do hair, I would, but I simply am not a good enough texture artist to get hair right.

Adorable render.

Thank you, MissB (presuming you mean my render)

It's good to know the milKids hair fit her Glitter

Well, they don't "fit" by a long shot, but they are "fittable" without a huge amount of work. Scale, then the morph brush in Poser to get a nice fit.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
This one is my personal favorite and I've made myself a Luna fit, but I can't remember where it came from so it's not safe to distribute the fit. Maybe someone knows it? It's definitely from Mehndi Kids, I think Ultra Baby? It's definitely a MilBaby 3 hair and it comes from a runtime structure of MehndiKids:cherubs

If I can find the original author, I can ask for permission to distribute a Luna fit.

LunaHair.jpg

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yes that is gorgeous Glitter..

Thanks, sanbie. It's just soooo "Luna" and suits her. It also comes with just the skull cap, so can easily work on a male Luna without the little curl on top.

On this render, I used the Universal Hair shaders from here at HW with the original trans maps to get a little better color.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Aww..:)

Don't recognize what hair it might be.

As long as you're not distributing anything from the original product and someone would have to own the original hair to use it, I don't think there's any reason you'd have to ask permission to create a fit.

Obviously someone would have to figure out what hair style it is :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, after reading her post, I thought Glitterati was talking about a fit for the dress . . . or was she talking about the hair? Hmmmmmm. In any case, it's an adorable render. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cute hair...refits as long as they don't contain geometry would be okay. Could you make an injection file for it?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Cute hair...refits as long as they don't contain geometry would be okay. Could you make an injection file for it?

Well, yes, I could, but........if I don't know what hair it is, I have no idea how to tell users to apply the morph.

The SS Frenz hair, I could do easily. The other one, I have to find out what hair it is first.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Those are really cute renders, Seliah, and I like the hair you used in the second one the most...she looks adorable.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Well, yes, I could, but........if I don't know what hair it is, I have no idea how to tell users to apply the morph.

The SS Frenz hair, I could do easily. The other one, I have to find out what hair it is first.

that makes it a bit harder...

Lorraine

Thank you, Pen. Can't wait to get home to my computer and be able to use some lights. This sad old computer here falls over if you look hard at it!

Lorraine

Thanks Miss B! Trying for that little wobbly pushed out lower lip that little ones do just before they open wide and wail.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh yeah, they always look so darling when they do that, though the adults aren't happy with the resulting all out wailing that follows. ;)

Lorraine

Maybe the wailing happens cos we adults can't help but laugh at that funny little face so they go nuclear :)