• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Isn't it, Satira! They look you straight in the eye, that little lip comes out, the brow wrinkles, the lip does that wee wobble...and I burst out laughing! Waaaaaaaaaah!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Glitterati, I love the outfit! Luna is so well dressed thanks to your skills and generosity :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Cute! (both of you :) )

Thanks, but it come naturally to Luna!

Now there's a thought I've never considered. ;)

LOL, or.....please be quiet for one minute!

But ... the expression is just so dramatic!

It's just impossible not to laugh!

LOL, toddlers are just too cute. I have a great nephew who runs around with a plastic bowl on his head while he plays with his plastic bat. He thinks it's a batter helmet. Deadly serious, too!

Glitterati, I love the outfit! Luna is so well dressed thanks to your skills and generosity :)

Long way to go on this set, those are just procedural shaders as I haven't done anything but the initial rigging. And, the sandals......definitely a miss on the style. Will have to go back to the drawing board on them. Ugh!

Very cute Glitterati...

Thank you, Pendraia! Luna is just such a cutie, my "break" from texture corrections on another outfit.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I found Luna's TONGUE CONTROLS!! The tongue sections are NOT listed in Poser's fly out menus... but today, working with the new expressions for my Luna in her high chair art piece, I noticed the tongue sections "outlined" under my cursor ... and each part HAS a Bend, Twist, Side to Side dial! woo hoo! AND!! I can SCALE each section to AT LEAST get a little length so she can express "blah" with her tongue partly extended! (Z will scale sections longer)

I STILL hope someone comes up with a true POSER Luna tongue morph/control set, I'll PAY MONEY for it!

HOLD THE PRESSES! I'm over at Rendo and Tempestia has Poser tongue controls/poses for Dawn...and if they work on Luna like I13's Real details teeth for Dawn DO, I'll let you know!

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
LunaTongueTests.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Those are really cute renders, Seliah, and I like the hair you used in the second one the most...she looks adorable.

Lorraine, the hair I used on Luna in both images is the same one.

It's SWAM's Filippa Hair (V4, Genesis 1, G2F) :
Filippa Hair | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D

I just parented it to the baby's head (NOT conformed!) and then fitted it to Luna via scale and trans dials. And a bunch of turning limits off on various morphs allowed me to style it down for a little one to use for these images.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I finally had a quick play with Luna's new morphs...funnily enough though it's a Poser render as I was checking for where some morphs were for someone who uses poser...
There is a mix from all three injection files for Luna, base, creature and the latest set! Not your typical baby but shows the versatility of the morphs Luna now has...
dialspun baby luna.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...we need some unusual skins. IE...non-human ones. I would love a more leathery option.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
O my, what a gorgeous renders! I only have an old render of Luna still laying around from the previous forum-thread.
By the way, thank you Lyne for pointing out that tutorial about contraining in a clothroom. I didn't know that one so thank you for that.

Little JoJo

LittleJoJo870x782.jpg