Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by HiveWire3D, Nov 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. HiveWire3D

HiveWire3D Administrator Staff Member

Please share your Baby Luna Renders here!

2. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

Cinderellas Coach.jpg Baby Luna is an amazing character! Love her!

This is Cinderella's Coach:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  3. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

It is so much fun to have the forum back, so I can share my work with you! Come on everyone, join me!

Here is Little Angel:

Little Angel.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    Carey and mininessie like this.
  4. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

So the render threads have moved here fro the Art forum? What is going to be in the Art forum then?

5. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Wow!! The first one is so sweet and charming and I love those pig tails!! Beautiful little girls!

6. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Very cute...my only question is 'Where do you find the time?' All of these wonderful renders...

7. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

You ought to see my desk Pendraia! Art is my priority! ;)

8. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

I don't have any new Luna pics... here is a reduced (size and quality) image of the Original SEE HERE: http://www.lynescreations.com/daddyboots.htm
    Please visit the link if you need any of the credits information. :)

DADDY BOOTS!
    DaddyBootsSM.jpg

Carey, RAMWolff and mininessie like this.
  9. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I suspect the forum setup will be the same or similar to what we had before. Don't forget, this is just a Beta version of the new forum, we're trying things out. Whether or not Lisa will be able to keep these "as is" when we go public ... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

10. Miss B

I loved that render the first time I saw it Lyne, and it's still absolutely adorable. :)

11. Lyne

Thanks Miss B.... figured many saw it, but thought I'd re-post as a beta test thing. :)

12. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

I am so glad you posted this picture again Lyne! It is one of my favorites! Just the cutest thing ever!

13. Pendraia

I wish I could say that. Unfortunately earning a living as a teacher is mine. I do love teaching but would love to have more time with my art.

14. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

While working, I made myself a promise that when I retired I would do what I wanted. ;)

15. Pendraia

I keep promising myself that at the moment...but I think I'll have a few years to wait yet until it happens.

16. Lyne

Here is a "close up" of a corner table from one of my scenes.... little blurry as it was in the background, but fun to show a previous render of Luna when I first got her, in the arms of a big stuffed animal.... and Lisa's flowers for Lisa too! :)
    BabyPhoto.jpg

I SO fell in love with little Luna... she is the daughter I never had, she's the inner child I am.... and I ADORE her! :)
    I'll always be grateful for this little girl! (just can't call her a "model" - she's so special to me!)

Carey, RAMWolff and mininessie like this.
  17. Miss B

I remember that render Lyne, and Luna definitely looks adorable in the bear's lap. ;)

18. Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre) Running with the wolves. CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Someone's supposed to be sleeping, but isn't.... :)

Luna is the sleeping one; the other little one is a Genesis figure.

COF-PlaythingsPromo3.jpg

And this was just me playing around with the playpen and some other assorted props. Again, Luna is in Karth's beach set, the other figure is a Genesis morph.

Both renders came out of the work I was doing back when I was making the DS materials for Luna's Playthings. I frequently end up with a personal render or two in the middle of working on an item...

COF-PlaythingsPromo2.jpg

19. Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre) Running with the wolves. CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Lyne, this is a cute render. The teddy bear "photo" is just adorable. I love the perspective of the table by the window, too...

20. Miss B

Those are cute renders Seliah. :)