• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Cinderellas Coach.jpg
Baby Luna is an amazing character! Love her!

This is Cinderella's Coach:

Last edited:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
So the render threads have moved here fro the Art forum? What is going to be in the Art forum then?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wow!! The first one is so sweet and charming and I love those pig tails!! Beautiful little girls!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cute...my only question is 'Where do you find the time?' All of these wonderful renders...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
So the render threads have moved here fro the Art forum? What is going to be in the Art forum then?
I suspect the forum setup will be the same or similar to what we had before. Don't forget, this is just a Beta version of the new forum, we're trying things out. Whether or not Lisa will be able to keep these "as is" when we go public ... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I loved that render the first time I saw it Lyne, and it's still absolutely adorable. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks Miss B.... figured many saw it, but thought I'd re-post as a beta test thing. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I keep promising myself that at the moment...but I think I'll have a few years to wait yet until it happens.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Here is a "close up" of a corner table from one of my scenes.... little blurry as it was in the background, but fun to show a previous render of Luna when I first got her, in the arms of a big stuffed animal.... and Lisa's flowers for Lisa too! :)
BabyPhoto.jpg

I SO fell in love with little Luna... she is the daughter I never had, she's the inner child I am.... and I ADORE her! :)
I'll always be grateful for this little girl! (just can't call her a "model" - she's so special to me!)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I remember that render Lyne, and Luna definitely looks adorable in the bear's lap. ;)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Someone's supposed to be sleeping, but isn't.... :)

Luna is the sleeping one; the other little one is a Genesis figure.

COF-PlaythingsPromo3.jpg

And this was just me playing around with the playpen and some other assorted props. Again, Luna is in Karth's beach set, the other figure is a Genesis morph.

Both renders came out of the work I was doing back when I was making the DS materials for Luna's Playthings. I frequently end up with a personal render or two in the middle of working on an item...

COF-PlaythingsPromo2.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Here is a "close up" of a corner table from one of my scenes.... little blurry as it was in the background, but fun to show a previous render of Luna when I first got her, in the arms of a big stuffed animal.... and Lisa's flowers for Lisa too! :)

I SO fell in love with little Luna... she is the daughter I never had, she's the inner child I am.... and I ADORE her! :)
I'll always be grateful for this little girl! (just can't call her a "model" - she's so special to me!)

Lyne, this is a cute render. The teddy bear "photo" is just adorable. I love the perspective of the table by the window, too...