• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
The minute I saw this poofy dress, I thought of LUNA! With scaling (show hidden dials...hee hee!) overall, and some x and z scaling, and using the cloth room... I'm happy! This is my "2 year old" Luna, with KirieT hair by Fabi...and the shoes from Simplicity... with the shoes, I brought them in, did NOT conform... scaled and placed using the SHOE'S foot/shin body parts to move them...and this is the render with NO post!! Dawn's material for the dress went right on the shoes! (I think this is my Elisa texture)... oh and I used the "real teeth details" by Ironman13 to move the gums/teeth upwards to a look I liked...

My First Christmas Dress!

LunaFirstXmasDress.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very clever Lyne...I was thinking that one would look good on Diva also! Hadn't thought of Luna...is that one of Fabi's hairs?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yes. She had k4 fits for most of her reissued hairs. Still would need scaling for Luna, but certainly doable.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
with KirieT hair by Fabi
... as I said... I call Fabiana Fabi... :)
I find it easy to scale the V4 hair(s) down... I do a little X scaling too, in some cases...whatever is needed to make it fit and then PARENT it, never conform it. :)

and thanks so much, all... I had fun doing this! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry, totally missed that. So hot here it's really hard to think...almost 12 at night and still around 30 degrees in the house. Got to over 40 today.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here chilled to the bone!

With it being unseasonably warm outside, the heater isn't kicking on. Consequently, the apartment may well be colder than it is outside!

I'll send you some of my cold if you send me some of your heat!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
oh so cute, great renders everyone,
Lyne love the little cowgirl render, and the puffball dress looks so cute on her, glad it fitted! :D

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Yeah I want some of that heat also Satira, throw some down south when you get it, will ya :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here chilled to the bone!

With it being unseasonably warm outside, the heater isn't kicking on. Consequently, the apartment may well be colder than it is outside!

I'll send you some of my cold if you send me some of your heat!

Yeah I want some of that heat also Satira, throw some down south when you get it, will ya :D

Would love to send you the heat Ladies...if only I could. This is our fourth day of heat over 37 degrees. I was supposed to make my granddaughter a birthday cake for her 7th birthday but it's still too hot to put the oven on. So I'm going to buy a cake and decorate it. I was going to make a Dolly Varden cake for her but instead the monster high doll may be sitting on a very fancy chair.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
oh gosh, I'm sure I had a dew drop at the end of my nose this morning, send us some cake then :D