• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No point in trying to sleep through anything here. Most of the local scofflaws don't think any holiday is complete without illegal fireworks booming and banging and whistling all over.
Same here...add in a total fire ban day!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That article was exactly what worried me on New Years Eve. Near where we live is grasslands which go down into the wetlands where there is a creek. Purpose built to attractive native wildlife back. It's really dry right now except close to the actual creek...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I've been wanting to have some "baby hair".... and so:

LunaMidLHair.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the look... as I said, I did this using a transmap from another model, so I can't share it...

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well still good to know...means we can do the same...thank you for the info...
Oh and Luna looks really cute there!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yes, that looks good. I've also found that with some of the older hair models there are matt zones for different layers and making some of the layers either invisible, or somewhat transparent can help towards the look of baby hair.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
This is an oldie - the SS Frenz Mega Hairpack for the MilKids (Preschoolers, I think?). I did change the transmap to shorten the pony tails a bit, used the morph brush to get a good fit.

LunaSSFrenzHair.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Wow - that IS an oldie! She looks so happy :)