• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you, Satira, Alisa, Miss B, Pen and Flint...had much fun in making it.

Love it, Lyne! Will be picking up the new morphs myself Wednesday.

Lorraine

here's a cute little outfit I found and converted via a GF3 clone to Dawn and a Dawn clone to Luna...needed lots of smoothing and the boots were a fail. Little Ones New Year Outfit

leilaniset.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Lyne, it's incredible!!! Soooo well done. Love the poem also.

Great stuff!!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Jojo wearing the boy's shirt, converted from GM3 to GF3 to Dawn to Luna...a few too many conversions me thinks. The bottom was really warped so I made it shorter with a trans. He is wearing Glitterati's shoes and socks from her free overalls set at Baby Luna Overalls Set::Dana's 3D::dana-anderson.com

View attachment 792
Yep...the more conversions the more warping unless it gets fixed as you go in a modeller and even then it depends on your skill and the way they were constructed. Some things autofit really well and I think it relates very much to how they've been modelled.

Lorraine

Yes, You're right and my lack of skills in that department is most obvious. I bought Dawn's Frills and Spills and am really happy with the convertion to DS. Won't be able to do any very extreme poses but I tend not to anyway. Have a Luna, Frills and Spills and the HW rocking horse render cooking at the mo :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looking forward to seeing it. We all have to start somewhere and I know that I still have lots to learn. I guess the important thing is that we try to keep moving forward.
I've been working on trying to set this up in a way that I can share. I've got the conversion done to a straight Dawn with no morphs. I've just got to work out how to set it up so that I can share it with others without infringing copyright.

Lorraine

I know I should have a play with Silo each time I come here. Every time I do, I get so frustrated I give myself a headache. Sigh.

The render is still going, 2 hrs 53 mins and 43% done...the mane takes some doing!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks. I took it into ZBrush after each autofit...it's not perfect but much better than what you get just with autofit. I have some thoughts on how to get it to you without doing anything illegal but I'll have to check if it will work and package it up with a tutorial on how to do it.

Lorraine

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Cute renders Lorraine and Lyne...
Lyne, what sort of tongue morphs are you after? I can think of a few that could be useful...

Well basic MOVEMENTS are so needed... then to have her just stick her tongue out... a little out and slight curl would work if she's sucking on her fingers/thumb...Sometimes I move the tongue (on any model) side to side IN the mouth, just to make the gums/teeth look right... hard to explain...

I actually bought the pack in the store, but had to return it because it was DAZ only... (got so excited on seeing there WAS tongue controls, bought it without READING).

Why, can you do them??? It would be great!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Cute, Lorraine... yes, there isn't much hair for our Luna... not the kind for a her age... it's a bit frustrating!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thank you so much, Pen, I really appreciate what you are doing.

And after some five hours and some minutes Luna finally has her Christmas pony. She is wearing Dawn/Lully's Frills and Spills pantsuit with a Christmas texture, and is adorned with AprilYSH free Baybee hair for MilBaby3 shop.aprilsvanity.com - Baybee Hair Model & Textures

Looks great Lorraine! Not a problem in regards to trying to come up with a method to do this legally. I want to be able to do something similar for Diva. Should be easy enough with Dawn stuff but their are a few items it would be nice to fit easily.

Well basic MOVEMENTS are so needed... then to have her just stick her tongue out... a little out and slight curl would work if she's sucking on her fingers/thumb...Sometimes I move the tongue (on any model) side to side IN the mouth, just to make the gums/teeth look right... hard to explain...

I actually bought the pack in the store, but had to return it because it was DAZ only... (got so excited on seeing there WAS tongue controls, bought it without READING).

Why, can you do them??? It would be great!!
I'm not sure at this point as I need to finish Diva first and have a few things I want to do afterwards also. I would really like some pics to know exactly what you want though I'm not quite sure what you want apart from the the sticking out the tongue...which should be doable. The morphing is the easy part. Converting from DS to Poser I'm getting better at but it can be fiddly at times. From what you are saying there are tongue controls in the store. Are these for Luna? Sorry I just woke up and I'm waiting for the kettle to boil. Off to get some tea.

Lorraine

Thanks Pen, and that's a good question...this is a scene I did a while back and I rejigged it this morning so my brain has lost the info :unsure: