• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PhotoGG's Products at HiveWire 3D

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Coming soon!... "Somber Skies" and "Blue Skies Beyond the Clouds" are both packaged and uploaded. They should be available as soon as the busy bees can dip them in honey and stick them on the store shelves. :beehive::bee:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I used Blue Skies Beyond the Clouds for my:
Just picked an area that matched the 'mood' I wanted...the photos are SO HUGE, even when I work LARGE, I have a choice in how they 'set' in a scene! :)
and I used Piles of Cotton with their foliage at the bottom of the photo for three of my pieces... one being:
See my gallery for more examples if you like. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Dino Riders!
Sky/Background has both Piles of Cotton (from HiveWire), (main clouds) and part of one from the set of Cathedral Skies (set sold at George's own store) for the bottom part of foliage in the distance. I love that I can blend the foliage & clouds from one photo into an area of another Sky/Clouds photo to arrange the whole sky the way I want it!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I like the way you blended those 2 sky/cloud backgrounds Lyne. Nicely done. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Beautiful work Lyne...which outfit did you use on Dusk?

I was beta testing shirt/pants that may not come out for sale or freebie, but I have permission to use it....
that's all I'm allowed to say, sorry!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

The spectacular sky is PhotoGG's Fire Mountain Skies set from his own store!
He has 4 sets exclusively here, and 4 at his own online store... see my original size image for ALL the credits and link to the sky I used here: http://www.lynescreations.com/beerblades.htm

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
I'm way overdue to post about my most recent product releases here at the Hive, but several large globs of complete insanity delighted themselves with my companionship for a while, but I won't bore you with my scars LOL.

If you haven't already seen them, Somber Skies and Blue Skies Beyond The Clouds are available here at Hivewire!

Sample artwork using Somber Skies
As the celebration of Independence concludes, I offer this honor of remembrance that our freedoms were purchased at a very high price, one that we have continued to pay throughout the years and are still paying today. To all who have served and who are serving even now, thank you.
Credits: Somber Skies ~ Dawn SE & Heroine Hair ~ Elisa ~ Dawn's Top (free) ~ Rose from Poser Install ~ Flag unknown freebie from web ~ Crosses by me in Vue 7 ~ Rendered in Vue 7 with obj exports from Poser/DazStudio

Sample artwork using Blue Skies Beyond The Clouds
So, if your mother didn't lie to me on our wedding day when she said you were the "smart one of the bunch," what does that say about your brothers?

Please, just get the ladder and help me down... sigh... I'm not living this one down any time soon am I?

Nope, not a chance!

Credits: Blue Skies Beyond The Clouds ~ Dawn SE & Dusk ~ Elisa ~ G3 Aldora Hair (part of DAZ Studio Install) with Dawn Fit freebie ~
Texture Challenge 29 for Dawn with textures by Sanbie ~ G3 WildMane Hair (Part of DAZ Studio Install) with Dusk Fit freebie ~
Dusk Casuals by Sanbie (free) with Sweater and Pants textures By Trixie (free) and Shoe textures by Wayii (free) ~ HeliJetpack from Poser 10 Install (CP Partners) originally by Mr Sparky ~ and all vegetation and rendering in Vue 7

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL @ that last one :)

Great images, PhotoGG and wonderful Cloud backgrounds!

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
The Urban Nature MiniPak is now available!

This is a piece that I had a lot of "fun" working on (ok, yes, there's a bit of sarcasm dripping of one of my fangs). The background was, of course, quite simple, but putting "Young Shanti" together was an adventure indeed.

Background is of course from the Urban Nature MiniPak

Here's the first fun part:
This is Dawn SE wearing Diva shape and using the Shanti texture from Most-Digital-Creations.com after converting it to Dawn using Texture Transformer.
I did have to do some texture editing for the eyes and eyelashes, but overall, it survived both the transformation and the shift to Diva very well.

Hair always seems to be a struggle for me, but I found adhiHair for Star by Adriana (Poser and DAZ) and did a little texture work and with minimal post work, I like it well enough for a sample image. With a bit more work, it could actually make for very decent ethnic hair style. Not bad for an anime hair prop.

The Top is Cropped Sweater by Cybrea using Texture 5 with an added bodysuit layer on the mid section using Texture 5 to cover the bare midriff. ~ The Pants are Onyx_Pants by Cybrea. ~ The shoes are Riemchenschuh by FreeFashion / Guderun

I originally tried to put this together in Poser 10, but it simply would NOT cooperate once I got to the clothing stage. But in Daz Studio, the clothing for Dawn very readily shaped to Diva. Many tops would not work due to the radical breast morphing needed for her young shape, but many others like the Cropped Sweater worked quite well and with a bit of adjust to the smoothing dial, came out splendid.

Hope you have as much fun (and less hassle) as you enjoy these backdrops!