• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PhotoGG's Products at HiveWire 3D

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Wow Lyne! This really is an excellent use of both packages, but more than that, by matching the lighting and just doing a fantastic job with the entire composition, posing, etc., It makes for a beautiful work of art. As much as I like to see my products in use, my true goal is to provide resources that give folks like you more joy in the creation process. Each time I see you loving your art, I am delighted to be a small part of it. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
I'm a bit late to my own party on this one LOL!

Diamond Skies photo backdrop package was released on Friday, but it took me a while to find some playtime myself. However, once I did, I was delighted with the results. I love Diva and this was a perfect opportunity to bring her out to play. I have two daughters and they both have done just this when I've been out photographing the night sky. They'd just plop themselves down and look up and ooh and aah over the sights and ask all kinds of "daddy, what's that one?" questions. Then the next day, after I processed my photos, we'd gather around the TV to enjoy my finished images. I hope you have as much fun with these as I had taking them. That was a true night to remember.

Diamond Skies (Background)
Diamond Skies - A PhotoGG Creation at HiveWire 3D

Dawn SE
Dawn Special Edition - - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, Lisa's Botanicals, and Virtual World - The Dawn of a New Era

Shape - Diva
Diva for Dawn - A Pendraia Fae Creation at HiveWire 3D

Glam Ponytail Hair
Came with Dawn Original Version, may no longer be available, but I welcome a knowledgable worker bee to correct me on this. :bee:

Balloon Dress for Dawn by FreeFashion Guderun and Sirikid
Balloon dress for DAWN - Poser - ShareCG

I love the render has a real tranquil feel to it.

I have had the Hang the Moon pack in my wishlist for awhile so when the Diamond Skies pack come to the Marketplace I picked up both but I have not found the time to use them yet. I already know I will need to go back and get the other packs after seeing what artists have done with them here.

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Hornet3d, I'm glad you like the packs and I know all about not having time to use things I've bought too. I have so many Hivewire products I haven't done a single render with yet, but as long as we're enjoying the time we do spend, that's a blessing. If you do find the time, feel free to post your art in this thread so I will be sure to see it!

Hornet3d

Wise
I will certainly have fun using your packs and hopefully I might find time this coming weekend, unless real life gets in the way again. Whenever I do get time I will post here so you can see what I am creating with them.

Carey

Extraordinary
Here's another render using George's wonderful moon!

Credits:

Hang The Moon Image Resource by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Beauty at the Pond
View attachment 31907

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Vivid Dancer) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix Waterfowl Vol 3 - Swans of the World (Mute Swan) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Shorebirds - Wading Birds (Snowy Egret) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Duck Pond by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Water Lily Garden by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
wonderful, very nice indeed