• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PhotoGG's Products at HiveWire 3D

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I love your cat render George!

Thank you for that tutorial on how to create moon glow that you offered in this thread! It's really helpful!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I just couldn't resist doing one more! I was mainly just getting up to speed with the LAMH functions, but loved what came of it, so, pop in one of my "so easy to use" moons and here it is.
Hang The Moon Image Resource - A PhotoGG Creation at HiveWire 3D

really love this...and just READ your tag/sig line... hahhahaha!!

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
That is as cute as can be Lyne! If only for you and Flint to enjoy the package, it would have been well worth putting together. But, of course, I'd love for lots of other folks to enjoy it too.
:coding::snoopydance:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Here's another render using George's wonderful moon!

Credits:

Hang The Moon Image Resource by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Beauty at the Pond
Beauty at the Pond.jpg

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies (Vivid Dancer) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix Waterfowl Vol 3 - Swans of the World (Mute Swan) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Shorebirds - Wading Birds (Snowy Egret) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Duck Pond by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Water Lily Garden by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
Absolutely beautiful Flint! The lighting and depth layers are superb, but then, that seems to just be your norm. ;)

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
I'm a bit late to my own party on this one LOL!

Diamond Skies photo backdrop package was released on Friday, but it took me a while to find some playtime myself. However, once I did, I was delighted with the results. I love Diva and this was a perfect opportunity to bring her out to play. I have two daughters and they both have done just this when I've been out photographing the night sky. They'd just plop themselves down and look up and ooh and aah over the sights and ask all kinds of "daddy, what's that one?" questions. Then the next day, after I processed my photos, we'd gather around the TV to enjoy my finished images. I hope you have as much fun with these as I had taking them. That was a true night to remember.

Diamond Skies (Background)
Diamond Skies - A PhotoGG Creation at HiveWire 3D

Dawn SE
Dawn Special Edition - - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, Lisa's Botanicals, and Virtual World - The Dawn of a New Era

Shape - Diva
Diva for Dawn - A Pendraia Fae Creation at HiveWire 3D

Glam Ponytail Hair
Came with Dawn Original Version, may no longer be available, but I welcome a knowledgable worker bee to correct me on this. :bee:

Balloon Dress for Dawn by FreeFashion Guderun and Sirikid
Balloon dress for DAWN - Poser - ShareCG

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Beautiful pack, lovely image, and great story!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
That's so cool....and I'm having a great time combining your new Diamond skies with the Hang the Moon pack too!! :)