• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PhotoGG's Products at HiveWire 3D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice Flint. Kitty looks like s/he's going to have a snack, if mom doesn't act first. ;)

You know, we could use a HiveWire Mouse. Hmmmmm . . . . .

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This iridescent material for the Morphing Collar for the HW Big Cat is stunning!

HiveWire3D Products used:

HiveWire Big Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
CWRW Black Panther for the HiveWire Big Cat by CWRW
Morphing Collar for the HW Big Cat by PhotoGG (George Gregory)

Nature's Wonders Giant Moths by Ken Gilliland

Cathedral Clouds from PhotoGG (George Gregory)
Jungle Mist by Lisa's Botanicals
Tropicals II by Lisa's Botanicals
Moss by Lisa's Botanicals

Lunar Madness
Lunar Madness.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

Note: I'm used to 'framing' my main subject with other objects, but George remarked
that this looked like the way the old masters used to paint- using negative spaces and
lighting to bring your eye TO the subject. So I left the 'spaces'! I used his moon and one
of his skies from Blue Skies Beyond the Clouds set.

Last edited:

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
LOL, no apology needed, I love it Lyne! But here's my teaser for "Hang The Moon" Image Resource, coming very soon to HiveWire3D

This product includes 14 phases of the moon (Yes, including a glorious FULL MOON just in time for Halloween) to use in layers in Photoshop (or similar image editors).

Each phase has 4 versions:
JPG (no transparency)
Blackout PNG (full area of moon with shadow as full black to "Blackout" the stars or other cosmic elements behind it)
Overlay (all gray and dark areas transparent to easily paste into a sky and look natural in the atmosphere)
Bright Overlay (same as Overaly, but brighter)

There are 56 images in all, each 2000 x 2000 pixels.

Oh, and it includes a full PDF tutorial on using all the versions with some inspirational help as well.

Hmmm, just realized, I didn't put it in the read-me, but I suppose you could also map one on the side of a cube or flat plane in Poser or DAZ Studio and render in a scene as well.

Anyway, I'm very happy to have this complete so I can play with it. :)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Fantastic work Lyne & George! These moons are wonderful to use & really add that special touch to your scenes!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
It is so much fun to be able to add a moon to my skies so easily! And there are so many phases of the moon to select from! Thank you George for creating these!

Credits:

Hang The Moon Image Resource by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Fire Mountain Skies by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Mariamne's Giant Flag Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D
Tall Grass by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D
Curious Proliferation by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D

Moon Over The Mountain

Moon Over The Mountain2.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Love both of these, Flint - the Moon Image Resource is a really cool product with a very helpful tutorial :)

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
You are so welcome! This is a glorious image you've made. It has that fall feeling, but with a glowing warmth that is so inviting. I love the way you worked the full moon into the Fire Mountain Sky. Thanks so much for sharing it!

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I also used one of George's moons a while back (I'm so lucky to have an "in" with him/his products...giggle!)

Moon and a sky from Blue Skies Beyond the Clouds by PhotoGG-
I turned the sky/clouds to "night" via Photoshop, added the stars and
George's moon!