• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Cowboy At Dusk
Lyne

Cowboy At Dusk

Caption
Of course a play on words, as this is the HiveWire Dusk figure (Dusk SE)
with Dusk Skinny Jeans and Cowboy hat by Hivewire - both with classic textures by CWRW
CWRW's Rodrigo character/skin for Dusk plus beta testing TrueHair beard...and it's "stubble look" by tweaking the beard preset (via Cliff Bowman's upcoming Poser TrueHair helper python set that is teaching me to get comfortable in the poser hair room!!! I love it!!)
Dusk Sculpted Morph set by CG Cubed (Paul) at Hivewire
I used various sources for the prop wooden fence, stump and bucket, and then used a Dusk Dynamic Pajama by Karanta shirt (Rendo) to "fall" onto the edge of the bucket (I really love dynamic cloth!!)
I did use parrotdolphin's linen material on the shirt (from Medieval materials for poser)

Ken Gilliland's Dragonfly, lizard and Golden Eagle
PhotoGG's Fire Mountain Skies sky/tree-line photo background
Fabiana's Warm & Soul lights with rim light tweaked to go with background sky

as always: Poser Pro 2014 & Photoshop

to see every detail see the really huge original here: http://www.lynescreations.com/cowboydusk.htm

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename