• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Our real life pets

Hornet3d

Wise
Considering how skilled our Lurcher is at removing things like bandages and a silly looking collar to make it more difficult, I suspect it would take us longer to put on than he would take to get it all off again.

Carey

Extraordinary
Photo on 11-8-17 at 1.31 PM.jpg

Caspers new kilt

Carey

Extraordinary
Tsuki sleeping in her tiny box.

Her collar makes a great pillow ... and possibly blanket too.

View attachment 32271
They are now making artificial cats, they follow you around meowing constantly, they destroy toilet paper and knock everything off counter tops. They shred your furniture and get angry and scratch your face for no reason and you have to run over them at least nine times before they are dead....

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
A coworker has a cat who intentionally pushes things off tables, but so far, Tsuki has only done that with the battery candles if they are on the non working TV. She likes to sprawl out on top of the TV, so anything on it is in her way.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This is the newest addition to my home. We went to the shelter yesterday and apparently the shelters adopt out so many animals here they ship them in from all over the country. This little guy was in Hawaii two days ago!

The image shows as broken. He's here if you want to see: http://www.anniemation.com/angus.JPG

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
How cute! I think the problem is it's waaay too big for the forum.

Other pet images adorable too!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Janet, he is adorable. Poor thing is going to need to get used to colder weather!

Glitter, when she's awake, she's generally trying to get into something she's not supposed to. So when she's napping, I'm recovering! She's in the same box right now staring at me. Either that, or she's sleeping with her eyes open!

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
This is the newest addition to my home. We went to the shelter yesterday and apparently the shelters adopt out so many animals here they ship them in from all over the country. This little guy was in Hawaii two days ago!

The image shows as broken. He's here if you want to see: http://www.anniemation.com/angus.JPG

Oh, wow. He looks so much like our dog did when she was a puppy. She was the sweetest thing ever. I bet he'll be as loving as she was.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So when my brother died about 4 years ago I took in his pets. A cattle collie named Emmy and a cat named Maggie. Emmy usually never ran off but one night about three months ago she slipped away when I closed the gate. She was hit by a car :( My dog Bobo who was adopted from the Humane Society about 10 years ago when he was 10 months old. Bobo was from a house foreclosure and had been abused. He was so upset when Emmy ran off and missed his friend. The first day the puppy was here Bobo totally ignored him. By the end of the second day he was all about the puppy. He's teaching the puppy how to be a good dog. Bobo even changed where he sleeps so he can sleep near the puppy. Having the puppy has been so good for Bobo! His confidence is going way way up! He even now likes car rides. Even a week ago it was always a battle to get him into the car, now he runs to the car and jumps right in!