• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Our real life pets

Dan30

Adventurous
Yes, she is actually a very smart and tender dog. Saved from a shelter. My niece is a great animal lover. And she has a lot of them.... Cats also!

Dan30

Adventurous
And this funny guy is Scott . In his favorite sitting position. I am always amazed of how this can be a comfortable position to be for a cat.

upload_2017-9-8_2-48-45.jpeg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Awwwww what a cute fuzz ball. :)

That does seem like an odd sitting position for a cat.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
To ... /gasp ... eat?!?

Quite a few of the dog breeds I like aren't safe around small squeaky animals. Not that it really should be that surprising. After all ... the natural diet for both dogs and cats is other animals.

James R.

Busy Bee
We had two guinea pigs when was 9...along with two cats. We kept the guinea pig cage up on an old chest of drawers with a rounded front. There wasn't enough room on either side for the cats to jump up. When we took the guinea pigs out of their cage, we kicked the cats out of the room and closed the door. The cats never ate the guinea pigs, and the guinea pigs didn't have to demonstrate that they'd been working out at night and beat up the cats.

But... I can see from the photo that Marley is very intelligent (relaxing in front of the TV after a long day of working at the office)... she'd probably just go get a ladder. :sneaky:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's always possible Alpina. A Service Animal can be any breed of dog or a miniature horse. Chihuahuas can be used for diabetic or seizure alert. Not all conditions require a big dog, and in some cases where it isn't a mobility issue, a smaller dog may suit a person better.

Emotional Support Animals don't have species or breed restrictions. All domesticated animals may qualify as an ESA (cats, dogs, mice, rabbits, birds, snakes, hedgehogs, rats, mini pigs, ferrets, etc.) and they can be any age.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
That's always possible Alpina. A Service Animal can be any breed of dog or a miniature horse. Chihuahuas can be used for diabetic or seizure alert. Not all conditions require a big dog, and in some cases where it isn't a mobility issue, a smaller dog may suit a person better.

Emotional Support Animals don't have species or breed restrictions. All domesticated animals may qualify as an ESA (cats, dogs, mice, rabbits, birds, snakes, hedgehogs, rats, mini pigs, ferrets, etc.) and they can be any age.
Okay cool.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Remember my render with a cat and a fish bowl ? Here you are. Living proof they are going to try it if the opportunity presents itself...:laugh:
View attachment 29739
Where did you find the fish? That is the most realistic car I have seen! Oh wait is it a photo of a real cat and fish.

I could post realistic pictures of fish but not right now as my roommate is sleeping. Also the fish are supposed to be getting their beauty sleep. They need to stay beautiful..

James R.

Busy Bee
This wee thing is Rose, our latest rescue cat adoption...and our last for the foreseeable future.

When we got her, she was called Tardis (spelled incorrectly like that).

She was found abandoned, frostbitten, barely out of kittenhood, and pregnant. She would have six kittens soon after they took her in. So, while she was pregnant, tiny Tardis was like the TARDIS...bigger on the inside. Ha ha.

We thought Rose was more appropriate (we didn't want to call a cat Tard or Tardy for short...) and still kept the geeky Doctor Who thing going. ;)

Rose.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
This wee thing is Rose, our latest rescue cat adoption...and our last for the foreseeable future.

When we got her, she was called Tardis (spelled incorrectly like that).

She was found abandoned, frostbitten, barely out of kittenhood, and pregnant. She would have six kittens soon after they took her in. So, while she was pregnant, tiny Tardis was like the TARDIS...bigger on the inside. Ha ha.

We thought Rose was more appropriate (we didn't want to call a cat Tard or Tardy for short...) and still kept the geeky Doctor Who thing going. ;)

View attachment 31660

Lovely, I like the way she mimics your avatar.

James R.

Busy Bee
@Alisa and @Miss B -- Thanks. Yup, she's cute. :) She wasn't always though. When we got her, her coat was dull and flat. A month later, with good food and exercise, she's looking pretty good! She just had a vet checkup yesterday because she's had some tummy troubles since we brought her home, :sick: but she should be right as rain in a week or two with meds.

@Hornet3d -- Thanks -- I hadn't noticed, but I guess she kind of does. :)