• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Our real life pets

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Cute! I remember when we had our kitties (many moons ago - found out I've got asthma and am allergic to cats) , we used to wake up every morning for the damage report. Wondered at the intelligence of having nocturnal pets ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Actually, our kitty isn't so bad (except from upset small rugs near doors from her little sprints), its the Dog you have to watch (I'm glad I have a kindle now, he loves to rip up anything paper/cardboard)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Here is Tsuki in her new Felt Cat Cave which is sitting on the desk near my monitor. She was in and out of it all evening. Several times I looked over to see her hunkered down peeking out through the opening Then when I told her I could see her, she popped up and jumped out. She definitely believes she has the ability to turn invisible.

upload_2016-8-2_18-21-9.png

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Today she's practically ignoring it. Or I assume she has been. I took a nap after dinner and only just woke up. Since I'm at the computer, she's on top of the box my office chair came in. I still haven't tossed it ... good thing as it almost makes a barrier between the frigid air that comes out of this AC unit and me. I still get a lot of ice cold air hitting me while I'm at the computer, but not as much as when I don't have that box between the window and me.

She fell off the box yesterday when she was being silly ... as it isn't the most stable thing. As she fell, she hit the switch on the vacuum cleaner behind the box. She wasn't too thrilled about the vacuum cleaner suddenly roaring to life.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Here is Tsuki in her new Felt Cat Cave which is sitting on the desk near my monitor. She was in and out of it all evening. Several times I looked over to see her hunkered down peeking out through the opening Then when I told her I could see her, she popped up and jumped out. She definitely believes she has the ability to turn invisible.

View attachment 14019

She is just the cutest danged thing EVER! And you can see the look of trouble in her eyes - what can I get into now.

Walmart has these inexpensive cat toys like a cloth cube and my brother's cat just adores them. In and out, in and out, hide from the dog, whack the dog as he passes by the cube, in and out.

It's pretty hysterical when the dog decides he's had enough and chases the cat into the cube. And gets stuck halfway in the cube. Head in, body out, stuck, cube walking down the hallway.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's pretty hysterical when the dog decides he's had enough and chases the cat into the cube. And gets stuck halfway in the cube. Head in, body out, stuck, cube walking down the hallway.
:rofl: Thanks Traci, I needed a good laugh today.