• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I TRULY love Dynamics MORE than ever... Occurred to me I CAN have clothes "strewn about" on the floor or bed.... 'invented' this for my current art piece idea:
ClothesOnFloorHowTo.jpg

I'll post it on my website later on... but was delighted to share my idea/results !

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I do want to be clear... here I used Lully's Bolero suit... and I will have pictures to show HOW TO REMOVE THE CONSTRAINED part of the suit for this purpose,
on my website when I set up the page with all my screen captures! :)

LayClothesOnBed1.jpg

I'm having way too much fun creating these "clothing clutter props" with Lully's clothes! LOL!

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, you can't actually remove any cloth groups from an object in Poser. You can only "reassign" that group. In Poser, the entire cloth object, is assigned to one of the cloth groups by default. I forget the actual name of that group, but I can look it up. In fact, If I do have it with me, I'll post all the names of the cloth groups and what they do.

eclark1894

Visionary
But you can remove it, in the sense that it no longer directly affects the cloth object as nothing is assigned to the group.
No you can't. When you first create the sim, and "clothify" the object. ALL of the object is assigned to a default cloth group called "dynamic". When you create new cloth groups what you are doing is assigning vertices of the object into that new group.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I wasn't removing any groups.... it is the CONSTRAINED parts....if you know the cloth room you'd understand... any points that are in RED can be removed so the cloth won't STICK to a point....that's all and that's what I did... I'll put the link to my complete page when it's set up. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you just removed the constraining setup.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No you can't. When you first create the sim, and "clothify" the object. ALL of the object is assigned to a default cloth group called "dynamic". When you create new cloth groups what you are doing is assigning vertices of the object into that new group.

And what she is doing is in-assigning the vertices of the object from the constrained group that Lully assigned them to during her initial set up. That's all she's doing.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Rae, do you have the script to fix the feet? There is a post about it somewhere on the forum. Sorry just home from work and feeling rather brain dead at the moment.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No Pen I don't have that, I did have a zero pose I made and just used that :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
There is a link in the DS forum somewhere that will take you to the script. It will fix hands, feet or both but will leave everything where it should be( I hope that makes sense) I'm pretty sure it would be a very early post. Can't remember if Alisa or I posted it in the new forum though.