• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Loving it Lyne. You really made good use of draping the clothes on the bed and floor. ;)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Don't miss the mouse that the kitten has trapped on the window sill! lol

That's a lot of shoes & the helpful kittens are delightful!

This is great Lyne! :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Don't miss the mouse that the kitten has trapped on the window sill! lol
OMG Flint, I totally missed that, as the mouse is so small. I thought the kitten was trying to grab the end of the draped curtain. :lol:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
So. I see a dForce-compliant dress of yours over at Rendo. Will this be turning up here as well? Or should I grab it before Monday?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OMG Flint, I totally missed that, as the mouse is so small. I thought the kitten was trying to grab the end of the draped curtain. :lol:

wellllll there is this little magnifying icon to see the FULL SIZE image...or my link to an even LARGER image... giggle! I do love to put details, so I render pretty huge....but of course have to reduce it to 1600xwhatever for here...

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm pretty sure I checked the link on your site Lyne, as I usually like to see the "whole" thing as intended. It was just the first view of the render here where I missed it. ;)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
So. I see a dForce-compliant dress of yours over at Rendo. Will this be turning up here as well? Or should I grab it before Monday?

Hi JoDel, it's exclusive to Rendo

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Okay, not sure what happened, but I've not had my alert thingy pop up for the best part of three pages someone had to alert me to an email. Soz :(

Lyne, love your images and the use of the "Unconstrained" items. I did something similar and put the clothes on hangers. (well the clothes with shoulders)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Is it this one Earl? I can attempt it on my next dawn project. Not sure when though as still got a few things on the go.

Not sure about all the crossing over of material at the waist, that will be a collision nightmare in poser, might attempt some sort of rouching though, or just flat? Plus the pleats will be flares, pleats, even when modelled will fall out in draping (unless they are stitched/welded into place and that would be another collision nightmare.)

Miss B

CV-BEE
What about making the midriff plain without the ties wrapped around, and then just add a bow near the waist? Couldn't the bow by itself be set to Soft Decorated so it doesn't go all wonky?

eclark1894

Visionary
That's the one. The waistband material isn't essential, but it would be interesting to see how it works in Poser's Bullet Physics. And I've got those shoes in my shopping cart already.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Good decision, as I think MD could handle a dress like that better, especially if you want it to be dynamic.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
lol Yeah, it's a marvellous designer job.

I started it last night, but it needs a lot of pulling about on the top part to look even, but this is the rough draft. The belt and bow might work okay, if I set the straps as conforming (or even soft dec) along with the waist area (conforming) then it shouldn't collide but stay put and the bow as a soft dec group as Miss B suggested.

upload_2017-11-27_18-50-33.png

eclark1894

Visionary
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

I know most people will use it in the Cloth room but I really want to try Poser's Bullet physics and live simulation on it. It should work fine though.

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

I know most people will use it in the Cloth room but I really want to try Poser's Bullet physics and live simulation on it. It should work fine though.
For the record though, Bullet physics like D-Force, will allow you to paint restraints on the cloth

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Rae. I won't be doing a dforce version. BUT (before anyone says anything, lol) I've decided to have this as a Christmas freebie. It didn't turn out how I wanted (no belt) but I rouched the midriff, so has more of a 'Lilly Monster' dress to the middle. I'll post when done :p