• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've had both good and bad luck with non-compliant stuff with dForce (funny enough, most of the bad has been with G2F clothing :p), I think if it works in Poser sims it should work in the Daz one.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Okay. Here it is.
I will put it to my resources in a day or two, but for those who want it now. To download click on the link below, then on the top right of the page there is a down arrow with a line underneath, click that.

PS its subD'd and only comes with the light cream satin, but I would imagine you all got my mats ;)

Now posted in resources

upload_2017-11-27_23-13-34.png

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhhh, of course!! I totally forgot I about Marina, and her hair, which would be perfect for this sort of render. Thanks for the remind Mytho. ;)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
No problem Miss B. If you have Marina and her hair, go visit Rendo because they've just updated Marina with new morphs and materials and Marina hair with a whole bunch of new materials! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ohhhh Dawn, you are giving us this dress for free??? wow!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY holidays! :happyflip:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
:thankyou:Oh thankyou, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! But just so you know, I would have been more than happy to pay for it! I certainly wasn't asking for a freebie!:thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:

lol, no probs. You solved the issue of what to do for this year's freebie.

--

You're all welcome, post your renders here, ;) I'd like to see what people make with it.

eclark1894

Visionary
For anyone else who's interested Aphrodite Okri has a set ofPeep toe shoes that works for the shoes Marilyn is wearing in the pictures. I bought them this morning.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I had a bit of a guilt trip yesterday for you Dazy Dazzlers out there. So...

Ta-Dar! :)

Now posted in resources

The zip is more substantial than the poser version and can only put that down to the massive data file for the conforming bit. (I removed all the morphs that came with the template as it should autofit) The top, midriff and waistbands have had dynamic strength set to zero and the skirt kept at 1.00, so the only thing that will drape is the skirt.The top half will conform. If you want a more fluid look to the top then I suggest a dynamic strength of around 0.4 or 0.5 for the top and midriff alone, let the waist bands remain as conforming to keep their shape.

colour will be slightly duller than shown below as I tweaked it after I did the test renders,

upload_2017-11-28_17-11-20.png

Last edited: