• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Hey! Just saw the latest over on Rendo? Nice set of backgrounds in the tradition of Blondie9999's Backdrops Made Easy (rather more varied than her original set, too). Is that going to make its way over here as well? Would just as soon purchase here, if so.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I always liked the BME. In fact, I even created some wallpaper of my own back in the day.

As far as it coming here, that depends on the vendor, and whether they already have a store here.

Edited to Add: Are you talking about the Backdrops for DAZ Studio by Lully? If so, then there's a possibility it might come here as well. She hasn't mentioned it in her thread here, so not sure.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh, I was wondering if that was the case. I don't use the latest version of DS, so can't use it in any case, but it does look like a really nice set for those who can use it. :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Will you do a Poser version?

Ooops just read the comment above.

Last edited:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I'm not sure yet if there will be a poser version. I need to see how well the DAZ one sells first before I decide. If I do, it will be firefly and not superfly materials. Plus there will be some daz options I won't be able to do, such as partial presets (wish poser did those with nodes attached. )

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK Dawn, I have a question for the next time you're here on the forums. I was just looking at your new Gypsy Top and Hankerchief Skirt products, and I was wondering about the halter top you have Dawn wearing in a couple of the Skirt promos. Are you going to be releasing that too at some point?

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
It's an old conforming top I made about three years ago. Weight maps are bad and the modelling isn't up to scratch. I'll see if I can dig out the zip and send over in the next few days. If you don't hear form me, nudge me as my brain is a seive at the moment.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, take your time. There's no rush, as I haven't picked up the Skirt and Gypsy Top yet, but was just curious if you had it in a store somewhere.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
WOOT!! MORE LULLY TREASURES!!! Love them, hun! (Doing another "Lully stuff heavy" piece of art right now too... ;) )

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
WOOT!! MORE LULLY TREASURES!!! Love them, hun! (Doing another "Lully stuff heavy" piece of art right now too... ;) )
Glad you like the latest, Lyne. Looking forward to what you come up with. :)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Both Dynamic Gypsy Top and Handkerchief skirt available in Sweet Deals (Deal per item)

Both come with one texture, which is based on blues, but you can always alter this in a jpeg editor to another colour.

Handkerchief Skirt for Dawn - A Lully 3D Creation at HiveWire 3D
and
Gypsy Top for Dawn - A Lully 3D Creation at HiveWire 3D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Okay, so the Mucha props that just posted today at Rendo are not sporting the Prime banner. Will they be traveling over here, or should I grab them there?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't know JOdel but they'd be great with the Art of Noveau poses in the HW store