I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

Discussion in 'The Wish List' started by Alisa, Dec 31, 2015.

1. carmen indorato

carmen indorato Noteworthy

yes....part of the good the bad and the ugly set. I have used the bison and donkey but can not for the life of me figure out how to use the hippo.
    I just wish more support was offered when it was released. Would have loved more textures for that great little donkey. I LOVE DONKEYS and would have loved more offerings for it. I have several donkeys and none of them offered more textures and breed options for them. Really frustrating. Even picked up the Low Res Donkey set and packs at daz. Like the Low res horse that too does not have more texture offerings.

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  2. Freyfaxi

Freyfaxi Eager

I have the Silverkey donkey. He's pretty good for his day..but I'm really looking forward to seeing a Harry-fied donkey :) But I can be patient :)

3. Rae134

Rae134 Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

We need several clones of Paul & Laurie, Chris pumps out the models fast but we loose time on the rigging and texturing

4. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

I'm also looking forward to a Harry-fied donkey. Especially, since we'll be able to use SubD on him. The Silverkey donkey doesn't like SubD :(

This piece from 20 10 may be the only time I ever used the donkey. I was never happy with his ears.

The Courtyard.jpg

5. carmen indorato

Not sure what sub-d is for so not an issue for me. I love the little guy! Got a nice tac and pack carrier for him from somewhere too which comes in handy. Gotta try the Low res donkey set too maybe this weekend. Seems to actually have some extra textures for it but o course no albino! :(

6. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

SubD refers to the Poser Unimesh Subdivision skinning method.

This is Traveler's Winter Foliage Berry Trees as loaded in Poser Pro 2014
    upload_2018-7-14_5-51-33.png

upload_2018-7-14_5-57-58.png

This is with Power Unimesh Subdivision levels set to 1.
    upload_2018-7-14_5-53-22.png

upload_2018-7-14_5-58-23.png

7. carmen indorato

oh cool. sorta gets rid of the facets rounding edges? must increase mesh density and set-up and render times too i bet?